• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coming to Addison TX, could bring ABS Tools

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am coming to Addison, TX. for a conference on 21-23 April. I am willing to bring my ABS tools to help anyone with a 91-92 NSX that is having ABS problems. I don't know my schedule exactly yet, but anticipate that the evenings will be open. If you want any help send me a PM.

What we will need is:
2 Qts of brake fluid (flavor of your choice) I like the Wal-Mart Prestone in the bright yellow container.
2 cans of spray brake parts cleaner (it's cheap at Wal-Mart too)
A roll of paper towels, (you guessed where),
20 Oz bottle of Diet Coke (that's for me),
and a ride from the hotel.

Brad

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am coming to Addison, TX. for a conference on 21-23 April. I am willing to bring my ABS tools to help anyone with a 91-92 NSX that is having ABS problems. I don't know my schedule exactly yet, but anticipate that the evenings will be open. If you want any help send me a PM.

What we will need is:
2 Qts of brake fluid (flavor of your choice) I like the Wal-Mart Prestone in the bright yellow container.
2 cans of spray brake parts cleaner (it's cheap at Wal-Mart too)
A roll of paper towels, (you guessed where),
20 Oz bottle of Diet Coke (that's for me),
and a ride from the hotel.

Brad

and a half rack of beer right? :biggrin:

What a nice guy you are oldmnsx :)

NSXknight,
Thanks for the kind words. I figured that if there was someone that I could help it would be worth the effort. As it turned out I did get one reply from Jeffery in Fort Worth, but he was going to be out of town this week. Bad timing, everything is timing. Oh well, we tried, maybe NSX time.
Brad

I'm actually back in town. Do you think it would be possible to meet before you leave town. If so, please give me a call or drop me an email. Thanks.

Jeffrey

817-715-8895
[email protected]

Back