• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech/Simpson safety harness for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 5-point CamLock type Safety Harness system by Comptech for any model year Acura NSX. It uses the standard safety belt mounting bolt holes on the NSX and has chrome-moly 4130 steel tubing. The harness webbing is made by Simpson. The condition of the item is perfect except for some minor scuffing on the powder coat where the tubes slide across each other to fit together when assembled. There is zero rust on this item.

If you have ever taken your NSX to the track and tried to keep yourself in place in the drivers seat around a hard corner just using the factory seating and belt system, you know you need something more to hold you in. Short of putting a roll cage and dedicated restraint system in your car, I believe this Comptech system is as good as it gets. If you are reading this far, you also probably know that Comptech makes excellent quality systems.

This system sells for about $900, new from Comptech. Be aware that this item is for the drivers side only. That is how Comptech packages it. The passenger side webbing is a separate item.

I am asking $400 with a flat shipping rate of $35 anywhere in the US or Canada. I am also willing to discuss trades or partial trade/purchase options for other NSX parts, especially aero related carbon fiber parts like wings, splitters, canards, etc.

Hope you get to drive your NSX today, the season is returning!! If you want a more extended discussion, reply to the thread and I will send you my contact info.

Attachments

• P1020129_2.jpg
    P1020129_2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 92
  • P1020113_2.jpg
    P1020113_2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 84
Re: Comptech/Simpson safety harness for sale or trade -- SOLD!!

Thanks everyone for responding to my ad. This item is sold. Happy NSX driving to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back