• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Concerned about a Vendor

Has anyone had successful recent dealings with Dali Racing? Just curious...

I had quite the thread ordering a racing seat cushion with Mark. He was prompt on replies until I ordered the build of the seat using a fabric he and his upholsterer provided, then all went dead quiet from his end.

Anyone know someone else who would build the same cushion?

Last edited:
If by recent you mean a few days, then yeah. I started emailing him about a lexan rear hatch to replace the one I broke (FML) and he hasn't responded since monday. I think he might be dealing with something personal on his end - give him a little time. He's been fantastic in all of my purchases from him, I see no reason for that to change.

I purchased some Volk wheels from Dali and all went well, but that was some time ago. I agree with Sgkaffl, give them some time to respond.

Has anyone had successful recent dealings with Dali Racing? Just curious...

I had quite the thread ordering a racing seat cushion with Mark. He was prompt on replies until I ordered the build of the seat using a fabric he and his upholsterer provided, then all went dead quiet from his end.

Anyone know someone else who would build the same cushion?

Don't waste your time. It's just a matter of time before you, too, lose your money.

PM member Climberao - he and I had a cushion made by a vendor near him after we didn't want to risk our money with Dali.

Seems like one of the most polarizing vendors of all time. I don't need to defend the guy but I've had nothing but fantastic service overall from Mark.

My $.02... Just make sure you know what you're buying and ask a sh*tload of questions before purchase so you don't bitch and moan when you get it expecting something else. I always make sure to ask if it's in stock as well. Don't expect to treat him like your typical vendor who we all treat like crap and expect that just because you're giving them your business they will bend over backwards for their customers. If Dali charged more in margin maybe... Again, just my $0.02

I've ordered several parts from him this year alone. These just came in the mail on Monday.
attachment.php

Attachments

• rear dali brace.jpg
    rear dali brace.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 408
I've always waited for conformation of the parts being available then finalized the order. Purchased coolant hose set, factory key, and JDM emblems from him without any problems.

Here's my thoughts. I find it interesting that overall, the ratio of customer satisfaction is about 50/50. With that said, WHY would ANYONE deal with a vendor when you're essentially going to have a coin toss on whether or not you get a product?

Seriously, most of you are grown adults - surely you have standards and expectations. For those who are younger on the forum, no "aftermarket part" is worth high risk with vendors who are 50/50 on feedback.

There are several things I REALLY REALLY want that on Dali sells.. but I refuse to take that risk and buy it. With that said, I'll do without unless another vendor offers it.

I have seen mixed reviews too. That being said I will go to another vender and pay more for the same product than order through Dali. Just a Peace of Mind thing.

Here's my thoughts. I find it interesting that overall, the ratio of customer satisfaction is about 50/50. With that said, WHY would ANYONE deal with a vendor when you're essentially going to have a coin toss on whether or not you get a product?

Seriously, most of you are grown adults - surely you have standards and expectations. For those who are younger on the forum, no "aftermarket part" is worth high risk with vendors who are 50/50 on feedback.

There are several things I REALLY REALLY want that on Dali sells.. but I refuse to take that risk and buy it. With that said, I'll do without unless another vendor offers it.

+1 I was thinking around the samething. I want some comptech camber kits. They say they are in stock but I doubt I would get them. 50/50 chance of getting the parts you want isnt good enough for me. Im not asking for the vendor to bend over backwards for me but I would like to get the parts I paid for.

Good lord that's awful. Any other forum I'm a part of, would've banned that vendor 7 years ago. Why the profile is still active is beyond me. Unbelievable.
Wow, I guess the mods on Prime dont care...After reading that I dont know how anyone, even w/ good experiences w/ Mark, could put money in that cowards pockets.

did that thread get closed for no reason i dont think we even got the outcome

Back