• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Concorso 09

I am. My tickets arrived a couple of days ago.

Chip

For the Privacy and Security of others, it was decided not to list the names of those registerd on the Concorso site.

But I can tell you there is over a dozen so far signed up.

I tried to get on the site to see who has registered in the corral, but It didn't give me any info. Who here is registered?

By all means...
Let me ask Tom, the producer of Concorso. If he says yes, I will get it and post who's signed up.
I have the Pantera list, but not the NSX list yet. Been told by the staff there's over a dozen of us. I will check tomorrow and let you know and hopfully be able to add to it.

Can we start a list here?

Ken, ChopsJazz
Chip, Calexand
Jim, Coz

Last edited:
OK, I asked and this is the conversation....
Bottom up.....

Hi Valorie,
We have to respect their wishes for privacy…That is important, we don't want to lose their trust.
I haven't posted anything yet as to names, but I will post counts.
I think we should leave it at that.
Let's let them add their names to the list on the boards if they wish to do so.
Thanks
Jim

Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 12:27 PM
To: Jim Cozzolino
Subject: Re: DeTomaso List!

Hey there Jim,

We will be putting up our lists hopefully by the tomorrow. However, keep in mind that out of every 10 registered participants only 2-4 are allowing us to show their information online.

I still have many orders to process and want to send you an updated version so as soon as I have most of the orders in the system I will send you a new list for DeTomasso and also of the NSX.

Let me know your thoughts?
Kind Regards,
Valorie Roe
++++++++++++++++++++++

By all means...
Let me ask Tom, the producer of Concorso. If he says yes, I will get it and post who's signed up.
I have the Pantera list, but not the NSX list yet. Been told by the staff there's over a dozen of us. I will check tomorrow and let you know and hopfully be able to add to it.

For some reason my car isn't listed eventhough I paid the fees and have received all the Concorso material in the mail including my tickets. I did not ask for any non-disclosure. Wonder what the deal is.

80% didn't want to be listed, so it was decided not to list anyone...

Exactly....more important is how good it will be to see those that show up and hang out for the day...

I see. Oh well I guess its not that important

I know I'm looking forward to getting out of the Arizona heat for a week, that's for sure.
I'm getting the Monday night, on the operation mgr crew for the set up all week, anyone else getting the early ?

Maybe we can get together for dinner...or a beer :)

Last edited:
Ok I just checked the concorso website and there are NSX and their owners listed on a public list. So...there are people publicly listed. :smile:

Cool...I haven't looked in awhile.
Last we discussed, their wern't going to be listed.

We are leaving Seattle tuesday afternoon and will arrive either wed. night or thursday morning. We are going to drive the coast from Shasta down. I have one question, will our corral have tables and chairs and a tent. It is supposed to be hot so just wondering if we will have shade.

There will be a non Italian Corral Hospitality tent in the same area we are. If you want something for your general area, bring it.

We are leaving Seattle tuesday afternoon and will arrive either wed. night or thursday morning. We are going to drive the coast from Shasta down. I have one question, will our corral have tables and chairs and a tent. It is supposed to be hot so just wondering if we will have shade.

Hey guys....

It was great seeing you at Concorso !

Even though I didn't have much time to spend in the NSX corral, or any of them for that matter, the time I did was very enjoyable.

I hope you all had a great time....!

If anyone didn't get the Concorso 2009 pin that was there, PM me and I will send you one.

Coz

Last edited:
A few pictures I had the time to take.

Attachments

• P8130007.jpg
    P8130007.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 22
#2 for pictures

Attachments

• P8130008.jpg
    P8130008.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 21