• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Congrats to "The Perfect Don"

1127814918_Sh34z-XL.jpg

Oh my!!!!! how many X chromosomes can one man have?:eek: Congratulations Don ,maybe i'll see you on TV, pba baby.

I can bowl a 300 too, only it would take me 3 games!!!
Congrats on the perfect game to a perfect NSX owner (2 is better than one!!)

:eek: Holy crap! Had no idea you were such a good bowler, Don. Congratulations!!!!

I was feeling pretty smug about my highest-ever bowling score last Saturday night = 245. Not so much now...

Congrats again. Cool post RSO34!

That is way cool. Maybe not quite as cool as handing over a wedding ring in an Acura parts box, but way cool nonetheless. :biggrin:

Congrats! I think my best ten pin game was around 240. I mostly duckpin bowl now. I don't think a perfect game has even been scored in duckpins.

An amazingly perfect feat definitely XRated :biggrin:
Congrats my friend for an exxxxxxxxxxxxcellent nite:cool:

Our worst fears about this experience have come true. Our previously humble Don has been transformed into an egomaniacal bowler no longer believing he even needs to see to get a perfect game. A little success apparently has gone straight to his head........

196219699_a8KwQ-L.jpg

196219766_wQ8Dt-L.jpg

196219780_soJgU-L.jpg

Last edited:
ESPN just released this photo of The Don warming up for The Perfect Game......

196286149_SnQva-L.jpg

Congrats Don, but this can't be the perfect game shot, I see one pin standing...see, right above his head. I sure hope it's a pin????:eek:

Tytus

You guys are too much. Thanks for the laughs and the congrats. :smile: :smile: :smile:

It took a while but I finally got there!

Anyh truth to the rumor that you were bowling with a barbell?:eek:

ESPN just released this photo of The Don warming up for The Perfect Game......

196286149_SnQva-L.jpg

Wow, I thought it was only on TV that made you look fatter. Was this on ABC's Wide World of Sports or something? Congratulations Don.

Best Regards,

Danny

Back