• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

considering AEM Engine Management System, read this

AEM has announced that there will be a significant price increase on electronics starting October 1st - this effects the AEM Series 2 EMS with offer for the 1991-1994 and 1995-2005 NSX.

If you've been considering purchasing an AEM EMS, please pick one up before then!

To sweeten the deal, we're offering a free AEM Serial Gauge (a $200.00 value) when you purchase either:

1991-1994 AEM Series 2 EMS

1995-2005 AEM Series 2 EMS

THIS OFFER EXPIRES FRIDAY 8/31/12

We have a limited quantity, so this is available on a first come, first serve basis.

thank you,
Bryan, Chris, Jeff, & Wade
ScienceofSpeed Team

91-94_EMS_450.jpg

EMS_450.jpg

Last edited:
Re: considering AEM Engine Management System, read this!

hi guys --

Just an update that the promotion on the free Serial Gauge ends this Friday, 8/31.

Pricing from AEM increased on 10/1, and EMS prices will increase about $80.00 then.

Please call or e-mail before then to take advantage of the sale & pricing before it increases.

-- Chris

Is this "special" because the Inifinity 10 is coming out? Sort of like a EMS clearance sale?

I know of a few, including myself, waiting patiently to see what this I10 is all about and it looks like it's just around the corner before a vendor adapts it for the NSX. Will you guys be adapting the I10 for the NSX?

No, the Infinity EMS is a completely different product between the price and features - it is not intended to replace or even really compete with the Series 2 EMS.

Back