• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

considering AEM Engine Management System, read this

AEM has announced that there will be a significant price increase on electronics starting October 1st - this effects the AEM Series 2 EMS with offer for the 1991-1994 and 1995-2005 NSX.

If you've been considering purchasing an AEM EMS, please pick one up before then!

To sweeten the deal, we're offering a free AEM Serial Gauge (a $200.00 value) when you purchase either:

1991-1994 AEM Series 2 EMS

1995-2005 AEM Series 2 EMS

THIS OFFER EXPIRES FRIDAY 8/31/12

We have a limited quantity, so this is available on a first come, first serve basis.

thank you,
Bryan, Chris, Jeff, & Wade
ScienceofSpeed Team

91-94_EMS_450.jpg

EMS_450.jpg

Last edited:
Re: considering AEM Engine Management System, read this!

hi guys --

Just an update that the promotion on the free Serial Gauge ends this Friday, 8/31.

Pricing from AEM increased on 10/1, and EMS prices will increase about $80.00 then.

Please call or e-mail before then to take advantage of the sale & pricing before it increases.

-- Chris

Is this "special" because the Inifinity 10 is coming out? Sort of like a EMS clearance sale?

I know of a few, including myself, waiting patiently to see what this I10 is all about and it looks like it's just around the corner before a vendor adapts it for the NSX. Will you guys be adapting the I10 for the NSX?

No, the Infinity EMS is a completely different product between the price and features - it is not intended to replace or even really compete with the Series 2 EMS.

Back