• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CONVERTIBLE NSX....WHEN?

dont know man but i wouold buy it in sanp!!! thats the only reason my next car will be a viper rt/10--that is unless the next gen will offer the drop top..there is a place in cali that has converted about ten nsx to converts but dont konw about safety and appearance.. ACURA...make the next gen a convert

Originally posted by Tyus:
Does anyone know why ACURA has not introduced a convertible NSX yet?

The chassis is not designed for it. Perhaps they will design the next generation with that in mind.

Vtec, there are many many many convertibles out there that you'd be better off buying that a Viper RT/10. Sure its a Performance bang for the buck bargain, but they are CHEEZY. Build Quality is absolutely pathetic. Reminiscent of some of the older Dodge Aries K cars. The steering is very difficult. The tranny is slow, and clunky, and the engine sounds like crap. I was very very VERY disappointed with the Viper, especially after being pampered by the NSX.

edo any suggestions..dont like porsche..vette would be my next choice..viper is crazy power..and very rare..no bmws or benz.so what does it leave..i like the viper and the second generation are much much better than the first...ie power windos..ac..nice leather seates..ect.ect and still have 400hp to the wheels!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Edo:
Vtec, there are many many many convertibles out there that you'd be better off buying that a Viper RT/10. Sure its a Performance bang for the buck bargain, but they are CHEEZY. Build Quality is absolutely pathetic. Reminiscent of some of the older Dodge Aries K cars. The steering is very difficult. The tranny is slow, and clunky, and the engine sounds like crap. I was very very VERY disappointed with the Viper, especially after being pampered by the NSX.

...not to mention the brakes

------------------
'97 Prelude Type SH- some little mods
small.jpg

jmcn.com

Back