• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Could anyone recognize what kind of exhaust this is?

Is anyone able to recognize what kind of exhaust this is? A local owner believed it was a Comptech but it doesn't match any pictures I've seen of Comptech exhausts. Thanks in advance!

3570ce1866c160255425d74e82fefd21.jpg
e30f46ec1a1fb198eba52951e885d196.jpg
b302c86708ada1ac3399412d82b4059a.jpg
adaba6dbba4396a8e20f058e86bf6dcb.jpg
34167cd76e791099a4536ba9cc6e10d5.jpg

If it is a tubi, it would be marked and serialized somewhere. I can say definitely that is not a gen 2 tubi. It might be a gen 1, but the materials look wrong to me. If it is a gen 1 and it is for sale, get on it.

I agree with the above poster that it might be an anytime.

/Users/johnmcdonnell/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Masters/2015/02/15/20150215-135448/IMG_4211.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4212.jpg
    IMG_4212.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_4211.jpg
    IMG_4211.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 364
It is not a generation two tubi (those had removable tips) and doesn't look like the generation one tubi I had. The generation one tubi's had a serial number and tubi style engraved in the muffler. I don't see either above

99.8% is good enough for me. Time to get some polish to shine that sucker up and create a for sale ad...!
[MENTION=27958]solidol[/MENTION] - thanks for the comment. I actually thought you were prompting for Prime member "Anytime" to reply, I had no idea you were suggesting that might be the name of the exhaust! I had never heard of an anytime exhaust till now.

99.8% is good enough for me. Time to get some polish to shine that sucker up and create a for sale ad...!
@solidol - thanks for the comment. I actually thought you were prompting for Prime member "Anytime" to reply, I had no idea you were suggesting that might be the name of the exhaust! I had never heard of an anytime exhaust till now.
Yeah this is John @dentworks; Had a pleasure meeting him in person few years ago. And only later found out about this run he did on nsx exhaust ;)

Last edited:
does anyone have a sound clip of said anytime exhaust, may look into picking this one up if/when he lists it.

Is Anytime still around? Was wondering how many of these exhaust were made and if Borla really made them for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His last activity was just two days ago, so I would send him a PM.

No idea how many were made, but Borla supplied the canisters. I don't think Borla manufactured the complete setup but ICBW.

Anytime was working on a newer system many years ago that didn't make it into production. Shame because the teaser video clip sounded good.

His last activity was just two days ago, so I would send him a PM.

No idea how many were made, but Borla supplied the canisters. I don't think Borla manufactured the complete setup but ICBW.

Anytime was working on a newer system many years ago that didn't make it into production. Shame because the teaser video clip sounded good.

Thanks his mailbox is full

I still have the exhaust and will just hold onto it as part of my memorabilia collection, next to my comptech harness and four or five sets of fat fives, OEM cover, tall oil filter, etc. :)

I am still curious what the consensus is as far as desirability of this exhaust versus other options. Not so much for determining value, but just for determining where this exhaust stood amongst other aftermarket exhausts.

11whp gains dynoproven [emoji106]

At wide open throttle? Curious what gains are felt if any at partial throttle where we live most of the time. Maybe we at least sound faster under 5000 RPM? :)

Back