• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Could anyone recognize what kind of exhaust this is?

Is Anytime still around? Was wondering how many of these exhaust were made and if Borla really made them for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still around, Borla ceased producing my exhaust because they were looking for bigger fish. They went after ford, toyota, etc as mine runs were too small to continue producing them

His last activity was just two days ago, so I would send him a PM.

No idea how many were made, but Borla supplied the canisters. I don't think Borla manufactured the complete setup but ICBW.

Anytime was working on a newer system many years ago that didn't make it into production. Shame because the teaser video clip sounded good.

Borla did make the exhaust for me and it was sold exclusively thru Science of Speed. And I did make a few newer ones that were deemed the Anytime F1 exhaust. Borla, unfortunately, relocated back east in an effort to save costs. There were a run of 10 that Borla incorrectly either put no sound baffleing or something that made the exhausts sound like a race car at WOT. I was told to return all of them for credit and only 5 made it back. Chris at SOS sold them as a "race exhaust" for off road use only. Best thing about them was they were streetable under easy throttle and at WOT, they basically sounded like the car had no mufflers. I had one on my car for a short time and it was fun scaring people with revs and downshifts

look who came back to visit:biggrin:

Borla did make the exhaust for me and it was sold exclusively thru Science of Speed. And I did make a few newer ones that were deemed the Anytime F1 exhaust. Borla, unfortunately, relocated back east in an effort to save costs. There were a run of 10 that Borla incorrectly either put no sound baffleing or something that made the exhausts sound like a race car at WOT. I was told to return all of them for credit and only 5 made it back. Chris at SOS sold them as a "race exhaust" for off road use only. Best thing about them was they were streetable under easy throttle and at WOT, they basically sounded like the car had no mufflers. I had one on my car for a short time and it was fun scaring people with revs and downshifts

So only 5 exhausts were ever sold?

So only 5 exhausts were ever sold?

5 "Race Only" exhausts, yes. The normal ones were sold over many years and I'm so old, I forget how many. The race exhausts are a rare breed and are sought after. Tame under normal driving conditions and WOT is when all heII breaks loose...

5 "Race Only" exhausts, yes. The normal ones were sold over many years and I'm so old, I forget how many. The race exhausts are a rare breed and are sought after. Tame under normal driving conditions and WOT is when all heII breaks loose...

Ah got it! Did they look just like your normal ones or did it have different look?

Glad I started this thread. Still have the exhaust. Not going Anywhere, [MENTION=4318]ANYTIME[/MENTION] soon. :)

two blasts from the past! Yinzer lives...

Back