• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CRF Heavy Duty timing belt shields, ONLY $70 shipped for the month of April!

NSX timing belt shields box.jpg

Hey all, I'm sure everyone is aware of the benefits of the Cedar Ridge Fabrication timing belt shield. By far the cheapest bit of insurance one can add to their NSX to prevent damage from the OEM damper de-laminating. Here is Richard Graves talking about his experience on his personal car:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BalzSTlURKw&feature=youtu.be
(go ahead and like his youtube channel too...)

I have a new supplier for the plate on these shields which has allowed me to drop my regular to $75. We ran a large batch of these so I offering a special deal, $70 shipped in the US. You can PayPal me directly and mention the deal, use '[email protected]' for the account and we can get these out same day!

Thanks for all the support and feel free to post here if you are taking part so I can make sure I see the payments.

Dave

Talk about timing. I just bought this 14 days ago along with the rear tunnel chassis brace. Any luck on a credit? :smile:

Last edited:
Talk about timing. I just bought this 14 days ago along with the rear tunnel chassis brace. Any luck on a credit? :smile:

Yes, will credit you toward a camber correction set or free shipping on some front compliance clamps!

143-pulley-shield-3.jpg
here is one installed...

Thanks folks, will get these out today.

Thanks,
Parts shipping every day.

The shield is easy to install, only special tool is the damper holder which I have you can use if you need to. Most DIY guys can do the job in less than an hour.

We still have damper shields in stock if you need one. I have a Honda manual transmission pulley tool you folks can use for free, just need a deposit and can ship it out to make this a very easy DIY job. Tool will be back in the shop and can ship to the next user on Tuesday, PM if you want to borrow it.

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• NSX Honda pulley holder tool.jpg
    NSX Honda pulley holder tool.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
This is the last weekend for free shipping on timing belt shields, thanks to all the folks who have bought them, over a dozen folks have gotten a great part delivered to their door for free.

Thanks,
Parts shipping every day.

The shield is easy to install, only special tool is the damper holder which I have you can use if you need to. Most DIY guys can do the job in less than an hour.
hi dave,
is there a video or photos showing how to install the shield? i bought a shield from you last year but still havent put it on lol.
thanks!

Got it, will ship on Monday.

Thanks,
Dave

Back