• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Cedar Ridge Fabrication Harmonic Balancer Shield, Heavy Duty $60 shipped!

Hi there,
Over the past few years there has been a rash of NSX Harmonic Dampers delaminating, the balancing weight separates form the back of the damper body and cuts through the timing belt cover, into the timing belt. This can happen so quickly you won't have time to figure out what that 'funny noise?' is before the timing belt skips a tooth and your pistons are smacking your valves, destroying your motor. The Cedar Ridge Fabrication Harmonic Damper Shield is a simple steel plate(122 grams) which keys into the stock timing belt cover, with 2 chrome-moly legs and socket head cap screws securing it in place. The shield will take the initial impact when the balancing weight separates form the back of the damper body, keeping your timing belt cover safe and giving you more time to pull over and save your motor!
Here is a great deal for the new year, I'm blowing 20 of them out at a great price(regular
$75), $60 shipped!(lower 48 USPS)

Post here, send me a PM or e-mail. We will ship as soon as the 20 are claimed and paid! Thanks as always, Dave([email protected])
1. tegman PAID
2. Johnnyb70 PAID
3. Jeff Lee PAID
4. Scarch PAID
5. Formula_rh77 PAID
6. IMS_NA1 PAID
7. kj5000 PAID
8. Claude Lawrence PAID
9. Khai Q Nguyen PAID
10. ailing289 PAID
11. v-tecpwr PAID
12. JDMB20TDA=Jeff Koda PAID
13. Babo PAID
14. Miko Palko PAID
15. KoalaFD PAID
16. Kamen Kwan PAID
17. NA1VTEC PAID
18. Ofdlt10 PAID
19. DONE
20. DONE

Attachments

• 143-pulley-shield-3.jpg
    143-pulley-shield-3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 537
  • NSX timing belt shields box.jpg
    NSX timing belt shields box.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
Thanks, I have you on the list!

Thanks, looks like 1/4 of them are gone! Nice work

Only 11 spots left on the GB! Thanks everyone.

tis the season....Christmas miracle perhaps????

No miracles in our current administration as far as international shipping...

Extra shipping to Canada is +$9 for 1st class, +$17 for Priority.

All Canadian buyers so far have used PO box on the boarder for shipping.

Please let me know what you would like to do.

No miracles in our current administration as far as international shipping...

Extra shipping to Canada is +$9 for 1st class, +$17 for Priority.

All Canadian buyers so far have used PO box on the boarder for shipping.

Please let me know what you would like to do.

For 9$ you can add me to the list! are you also doing a group buy for your Timing Belt Tensioner?

thanks

I have both of you guys on the list.

For 9$ you can add me to the list! are you also doing a group buy for your Timing Belt Tensioner?

thanks

No plans for a GB on the locking timing belt tensioners, I can do a discount if you want to get one with your shield. $210(retail $245) if shipped with the shield.

Only 5 left at this price!

No plans for a GB on the locking timing belt tensioners, I can do a discount if you want to get one with your shield. $210(retail $245) if shipped with the shield.

ok, I will decide on the TBT once you are ready to ship, p.s Babu and Jessica Gagnon are the same person! :p

thanks again for doing this GB

ok, I will decide on the TBT once you are ready to ship, p.s Babu and Jessica Gagnon are the same person! :p

thanks again for doing this GB

Thanks for the clarification, I won't send you 2 of them:wink:

Back