• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Crossing BC Ferry's

This is something I've been concerned about.I've always wanted to take my car to Victoria but I'm afraid its going to scrape or possibly even not make it onto the ferry because of the ride height my car is sitting at!

This is something I've been concerned about.I've always wanted to take my car to Victoria but I'm afraid its going to scrape or possibly even not make it onto the ferry because of the ride height my car is sitting at!

Hello mcJDM, very good point and that is why I made the video. I ride about 2 3/4 inches off the ground plus have 19" wheels. So my concern was hitting the deck angled instead of straight. I hope the video lets you change your mind to come over to Victoria. Just remember when you show up to the teller ask first for bottom deck. Pm me if you are ever coming over or I can add you to the NSX list and invite you or any other mainlanders to our meets!

Cheers!

Yes so all you Vancouver NSX owners..., don't hesitate, register for the Poker Run and do some good for the community! Thanks for posting this!

Hello mcJDM, very good point and that is why I made the video. I ride about 2 3/4 inches off the ground plus have 19" wheels. So my concern was hitting the deck angled instead of straight. I hope the video lets you change your mind to come over to Victoria. Just remember when you show up to the teller ask first for bottom deck. Pm me if you are ever coming over or I can add you to the NSX list and invite you or any other mainlanders to our meets!

Cheers!

Sweet, sounds good, Im planning on coming up this summer as soon as i adjust my coil over ride height. I will pm you and maybe we can get the rest of the prime members on the island for a meet, would love to see all the other cars out there! :)

Sweet, sounds good, Im planning on coming up this summer as soon as i adjust my coil over ride height. I will pm you and maybe we can get the rest of the prime members on the island for a meet, would love to see all the other cars out there! :)

Sounds Good to me!

Always up for a meet! :biggrin:

Back