• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTEK battery chargers

Hi all,

I’m looking at the highly coveted CTEK battery charger which is used by the likes of Ferrari, McLaren and endorsed by Jay Leno.

Has anyone used these? There are so many models to pick from. Just wondering if anyone on here uses them?

I have had one for probably 15 years. It has seen a ton of use in all kinds of conditions reviving low batteries at our dealership. I keep wondering how much longer it can last. I will get another CTEK for sure, if and when this one dies.

I have one also. same as RyanRA's.. works great..
I also have the battery tender 12v for my SUV and lawn mower. they also work as intended.

I recently got the CTEK 7002 battery tender. I had a Odyssey PC680 that was basically all the way dead and hooked it up to the charger on the snowflake setting. 8 hrs later, fully charged and still holding charge. Would recommend

I own three CTEK chargers.
They work well and you never have to worry about overcharging a battery with them. Ensure you get one that reconditions as others have mentioned.

I visited Jay Leno’s garage this spring and I talked to his car care people about CTEK and they swear by them. Other companies wanted his recommendation by supplying free units but of all the brands they have tried, the CTEK is number 1. He has over 200 CTEK chargers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back