• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTSC Taitec Widebody project

That seat's too big for you. :wink:

_MG_4159.jpg
[/IMG]

Friday night I went to a friend, but when I wanted to start the car to drive home, nothing happened. I heard the starter, but it sounded like it was loose. We pushed the car and it fired up immediately. When I came home, I checked the engine and the starter was completely loose. We took it off and one bolt was gone and the other side was cracked...

The starter:

starter.jpg

Anyway.. this is how the car looks now:

4435089964_162c4b5225_o.jpg

Small world. I remember seing this picture on POTN.

Hi there,

Great build you have there........ nice to see others outside of the US racing their cars.

I'm in process of building my race project and am using a widebody and wondered if you'd be willing to share your wheel sizes and more importantly offset information.

If would be really helpful if you could show some pics of the wheels so I could see what offset you use vs how they sit in the guards........

I know it's a bit of an ask, but I've not see many other widebody race cars.

Hi there,

Great build you have there........ nice to see others outside of the US racing their cars.

I'm in process of building my race project and am using a widebody and wondered if you'd be willing to share your wheel sizes and more importantly offset information.

If would be really helpful if you could show some pics of the wheels so I could see what offset you use vs how they sit in the guards........

I know it's a bit of an ask, but I've not see many other widebody race cars.

I'll pm you :)

Here is a new pic:

4511936046_3dcebd18f6_b.jpg

Back