• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Current military or vet?

i'm curious who among us are currently serving or are military vets?

i'm:
USAF 7/71 - 8/75, w/1 year tour in SEA '74

Vet.. USAF, 7/96 - 12/01, Commmunications Computer Systems Administrator

Served at Ramstein AB, Germany (HQ USAFE Computer Systems Sq.) and RAF Mildehall, UK (352 Operations Support Sq.)

Inactive Reserve until 3/05.

[This message has been edited by JaguarXJ6 (edited 12 February 2003).]

I'm the son of an Air Force enlisted dad......a "brat."

I was enlisted for five years while in college.

Now I'm a full-time Captain in the Air Guard.

------------------
'91 Black/Ivory NSX
'89 Gray/Gray F-16C

Currently serving. CH-46E pilot in the Marines. Currently deployed with the 24th MEU in the Arabian Peninsula area...

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll get any action at the big dance as we've been out here since September and it's getting close to time for us to head home.

Bill

U guys have my respect.

u know if you're into PC games, you should consider playing <A HREF="http://www.aafiles.com">America's Army</A> [It's Free] ... you can practice tactics, and there are a lot of real troopers who play it... (i've had interesting conversations with some) ...just in case u guyz have spare time.
smile.gif

Company C 2/224th AVN BN. I was a BlackHawk crewchief from 1989 to 2001. Still in the inactive until 2004. Wouldn't have traded it for anything. Great friends and good times.

USAF active duty 74-82, aircraft mechanic,
SR-71, U-2, F-4C (weasels), D, E, G (weasels), T-38, KC-135Q

USAFR 87-91, aircraft mechanic, F-4D, E, F-16

------------------
dave
94 black/tan

I don't know how but I missed reading this thread :confused:

I am currently stationed in Norfolk, VA and I am a LT in the USN.

Are there any more USN members in NSXPRIME?

hoo ahh

son and brother and Nephew of a ARMY military oriented family

pops- CW4 Promotable (Chief Warrant Officer 4) 30 years active still (ARMY) going for CW5 (equivelent to a General)

brother- E6 8 years in the military active (ARMY) Currently in IRAQ, Baghdad, Going Warrant Officer Next year Ft. Hood TX

Uncle- 3 star Lt. General 31 years of service active (ARMY) Pentagon

Uncle -Col. 29 years Ret. Air Force San Antonio

Uncle-Lt.Col USMC Kaneohe, HAwaii

Uncle-Capt. UN Navy, Toshigei, Japan

A lot of cousins in but to many everywhere.

Me, turned down West point, no Military for me, I do work with the military and Governemnet Agencies as a Bio-Chemist.

My father is a retired Army General, served 3 tours in VietNam and worked in CIA... I have more respect for him than any other person in my life.
Brother is in the army now... I could never go in... dont have the right attitude for it I guess ;)

Aaron... You are at WP? a friend of mine is there in his last yr...

Army, still!

Captain
101st Airborne
5th Special Forces Group

Arron... PM sent

Back