• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Custom "bobolinski" wheels 18/19 pricing.....

Any pricing on these wheels?

12106NSX_027-med.jpg

RP-Motorsports said:
The hands-on legwork is finished due to "Bobolinski's" generous wallet, and his freetime! (thanks big time) We know what a "1-off" price would be upwards of a grand each!!!! We are going to try to do a 5 customer batch to attempt to bring the wheel price "close" to just under 3 grand/set. We need to find 5 people to commit. I will be getting an exact price for 5 sets, but I am guessing just under $3k. (hopefully cheaper) Now these will fit ALL cars, and you can pick your own custom color. They will be the following...
18x8.0 +34mm with a revised design now with a 2 3/4" lip :eek:
19x10.5 +48mm with a HUGE LIP.

A 315 tire fits if you want to be bad-ass.

If you are seriously interested, post here, and you will be the first in line.

Benefits......
1) custom built one of a kind (well 6 sets :wink: ) made to properly fit the NSX
2) custom colors
3) built with out the wait of say WORK or Volk
4) perfect offsets (can change if you want to run diff width tires than a 215/315 tire combo
5) highest quality

Once the price is set, it will be first post first serve. If you do not have the money ready, we will skip on to the next in line.

Now just ask yourself. You always dreamed of making your NSX "look" like bad-ass supercar on the street. (the oem stockers are great for performance driving, but when cruising Ocean Dr., the Murci guys laugh.) Is your car worthy? Yes it is. 18/19 is bad-ass in itself, but a 315 rear takes the cake!

Now we just need to come up with a name for the wheel. :confused:

Ok who is up?

Advising 315 mounted on a 19X10.5" rim? :confused:

IMO Not ideal, the section width on the average 315 would be in the range of 12.6-12.8" + putting the manufactuer reccomended range at a minimum of an 11" wheel for their product. Pushing it out would be outside of the mnfg rim width spec and considered an unsafe/untested mount. Highly limited tire options for 19's in this range, best bet for a perf street tire at this point on 19X10.5 for wet/dry is likely the PS2 or for dry only the RE050A- either are available in 305/30 YR19.

John my rears are 19x11.25 and I could not be happier with the look and feel of my set up. Remember I do not push my car to the limit I take her out early mornings on Sunday and stretch her legs a bit. I spent way too much money on sizing my rims, but I was able to achieve over a four inch lip in the rear with no rubbing of any kind. I agree with you those who track their cars should never exceed 10 or 10.5 inches.

Bobolinski said:
John my rears are 19x11.25 and I could not be happier with the look and feel of my set up. Remember I do not push my car to the limit I take her out early mornings on Sunday and stretch her legs a bit. I spent way too much money on sizing my rims, but I was able to achieve over a four inch lip in the rear with no rubbing of any kind. I agree with you those who track their cars should never exceed 10 or 10.5 inches.

I was not questioning the choice of width/diameter of the rim, nor your specific wheel choices for your own application. I automatically assume owners are up to the task to make their own wheel/tire decisions for their own vehicles. Even if that includes pimping with 208+ lbs of 18/19" wheels & tires.

I was simply questioning the eluded corresponding tire spec (for the exact wheel scenario RP mentioned, most specifically as it relates to a 315's section width versus a 19X10.5" wheel's actual width.) While anything can be done, I am unaware of any 315 whereas the mnfg specs actually reccomend for it to be mounted on a 10.5J wheel. There are limited tire options readily available in this size range for 19, so it is easy to familiarize with all of them. Most mnfg would reccomend going to at least 11" on the low side to run 315.

Last edited:
bumpit.gif
bumpit.gif
bumpit.gif

Any real updates...can we buy this setup now? Will it work on a Bilstein lower perch setup?

Onsoku said:
bumpit.gif
bumpit.gif
bumpit.gif

Any real updates...can we buy this setup now? Will it work on a Bilstein lower perch setup?

I am selling my car with stock set-up. My custom rims with tires are available.
925-570-7800 call if interested

RP-Motorsports said:
It was a typo, it should have read 11.5" for the 315, NOT 10.5

So, with 11.5", the offset remains the same; +48?

I'm looking at buying new wheels, and replacing my SSR GT3s. I know this is an extremely old thread... But what other place to post my findings then on this thread.

We all know that 315s can fit out back without a widebody kit with the work Tom has done. But I did manage to get 235/30/18s up front, with 315/25/19s out back on my 97 and had no TCS issues. Better yet, I had no rubbing which I did have with my 215/35/18s at full lock. The 235/30/18s have a slightly smaller Height then the 215/35/18s. My findings were based of Toyo T1-Rs which were reasonably priced, and performed better the Continental ContiSports I tried last year (although they were used and an eBay find.)

Now if only we could find enough people to get these sets cheaper... I for one would deff love the huge lip in the rear. What Size is it?

bumpit.gif
bumpit.gif
bumpit.gif

I'd really like to know if the specs would work on a Bilstein lower perch setup. If so, I'd most likely have CCW build me a set...

I have the Bilsteins with the Eibach Springs, I don't remember what perch setting they are on however....

Back