• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Custom Poker Chips

KGP

Legendary Member
Anyone had any made? I'm thinking of a custom set, including my own art work, and wanted to hear from anyone who has already had some made, as to which companies to consider.

George from www.bigblindonline.net

Happy NYE KGP,

I have a friend who is in the business of poker. His name is George, and you can reach him toll-free at (Eight-Seven-Seven)-Seven-Seven-Eight-Six-Zero-Five-Two. His website is www.bigblindonline.net.
He mentioned that to do just one set of custom chips will be expensive, as the mold will need to be done, but anything after that would be very reasonable.
For example, if there was a group buy with an NSX emblem, it would be a good price for all, but if you are looking for just one set, you may find it to be cost-prohibitive. Let me know if there is an interest in a group buy for a specific emblem/logo, and he'll give you all a great price.
He has other cool poker equipment as well. I just bought two oval 10-person tables with red felt from him, and got it for a great price.

Take care,
J.

Last edited:
Re: George from www.bigblindonline.net

KGP - are you referring to any companies/websites specifically? I'd love to see the options out there.

I'm addicted to poker. It's so hard to find a game around here - in college even...

rickysals said:
I'm addicted to poker. It's so hard to find a game around here - in college even...

thats crazy talk, you can come to East Brunswick, NJ every mondy night after 24 if you dont mind traveling:tongue: Get 'er done:biggrin: The basement will finally be finished by next week. Only took 6 months:eek:

Yawwn said:
Happy NYE KGP,

I have a friend who is in the business of poker... He mentioned that to do just one set of custom chips will be expensive, as the mold will need to be done, but anything after that would be very reasonable.

Yes, I already knew it was a costly process. However, I submitted an idea to a chip maker for what is a new "custom chip of the month" promotion they are doing, and what do you know - I found out today that my idea was chosen. :smile: What that amounts to is a great reduction in artwork cost from a professional chip design artist.

rickysals, a good start in learning about custom chips is a forum called chiptalk.net. Found it shortly after I posted here.

Someone needs to do some custom NSX related poker chips! I'm sure there would be more than a few that would buy. The "All In" chips should be something related to my signature.:biggrin:

I would be interested in a set. I already have one set now but a second set would be nice. Sometimes a lot of people get together to play and we run short on chips and end up using money which I really don't like to do.

I won 700 bucks last weeked. I had some kick ass hand dealt to me right off the deck. One was a straight flush!:eek: :biggrin: I had to put the shades on and try to look cool like nothing was up.

steveny said:
I won 700 bucks last weeked.
Sounds to me like Steve wants to pay for the NSX chips artwork! :cool: :biggrin:

Back