• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Daily Driving the NSX

Anyone drive the nsx year round with snow tires in snow and rain. Looking for a good winter sports car I can whip around. How is the 4wd system in the wet and cold?

I did not daily drive it in snow or rain. I live in Northern California but I can tell you it is the only car that I feel comfortable stepping on the gas while turning. The car is very planted and secure. You don't really feel the awd. You just feel all wheel grip.

I did not daily drive it in snow or rain. I live in Northern California but I can tell you it is the only car that I feel comfortable stepping on the gas while turning. The car is very planted and secure. You don't really feel the awd. You just feel all wheel grip.

Thanks, anyone drive it in the snow with snow tires at all?

just peruse the gen2 forum there are at least 3 nc1 owners who drive in winter...heck there is a new poster posting pics of his setup...just explore the site...

Anyone else daily drive the Nsx? Doesn’t seem like a popular idea even though it’s suppose to be the everyday supercar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t comment on the snow because if it ever snows where I live I’d have to move to the equator.

I did daily my NSX when it was drivable, and it was very easy to live with. We get torrential downpours in Florida and the never felt unsteady.

I think I just complimented it. ��

I can’t comment on the snow because if it ever snows where I live I’d have to move to the equator.

I did daily my NSX when it was drivable, and it was very easy to live with. We get torrential downpours in Florida and the never felt unsteady.

I think I just complimented it. ��

there is a doctor here in Ottawa that put snows on his - he and his wife use it when there is a bit of snow on the roads (not 6 inches or anything like that) but there take is that it provides some AWD stability in the winter and has all the capacity to be driven in the cold (even the heated seats) so they just enjoy the ride.. hopefully in a few years, I'll be able to daily mine with a vacation property where it doesnt snow either :)

I'm searching, unfortunately this isn't an active forum.

Is Facebook's forum more active? They seem to want you to own a car before you can join, which makes it difficult to get real-world experiences from current owners before deciding whether or not to purchase.

Is Facebook's forum more active? They seem to want you to own a car before you can join, which makes it difficult to get real-world experiences from current owners before deciding whether or not to purchase.

There is an NSX Prime group on FB with some NC1 owners. You're not going to be welcomed by the one you mentioned until you provide a VIN. Which is easy enough to do. ;) ;)

The NSX owner's group on fb is just that... an owner's group. It's not a prospective owner's group to ask pre-purchase questions.

Back