• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing- ANYONE HOME???

Does anyone know if Dali Racing is still in business? I ordered and paid for brake caliper paint six weeks ago and have not received my order, nor has Mark Johnson replied to any of my repeated emails requesting shipment or a return.

I have ordered several things from Mark in the past with no problems, but am quite concerned over this lack of customer service.
Any suggestions on how to proceed?

thx,

------------------
- Joel Smernoff
'96 NSX-T
'88 M3 track toy (for sale)
'91 Legend winter trasher

I thought I read on their website recently that Mark would be out of the country for a couple of weeks. Have you checked their website? I believe the main page explained the situation (although I don't think he was goin to be gone 6 weeks).

------------------
'91 Black/Black

I ordered a hose standoff bracket back in May, and am in the same boat.

His web page states that he is going racing at SPA.

Paul

Hate to be the party-pooper, but I ordered a set of JDM short gears from him last week, and got them yesterday hitch-free.

------------------
'96 Black/Tan NSX-T : Dali Street/Race SwayBars

Chris,

Does he have an E-Mail address at SOS?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

p.s. Nice to see your professional attitude towards one of your competitors!

------------------
'91 Black/Black

I am personally afraid to order anything there because of all these stories. They seem to happen way to often.

Thanks for all of your suggestions. It is a very strange situation since I placed my order on 8/5 and still no dice. I have been using Mark's <[email protected]> email address. Does anyone have one that maybe more appropriate to use?

thanks again!

------------------
- Joel Smernoff
'96 NSX-T
'88 M3 track toy (for sale)
'91 Legend winter trasher

Originally posted by tpearsall:
Are you using [email protected]? I've exchanged several messages with him this week. Did Mark say he was out of stock?

[This message has been edited by tpearsall (edited 10 September 2002).]

i bought those window fixit things and it took no more then a couple of days. he was very prompt in replying to my emails (within several hours). i did all this 2 weeks ago. really informative and nice guy to work with.

his email is [email protected], that is the one i used.

MJ actually emailed me today about something he and I talked about a few weeks ago. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones??

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

If you take the time to read his website and his attitude toward customer service you will understand why sometimes his customer service is excellent but at other times is absolutely pathetic. And he does not care and is not afraid to tell you so. I have received products in a few days and other products have taken months and threats of legal action to receive. If you push him too hard he will not repsond at all to your emails.

I have chosen to do business with other vendors that appreciate their customers and provide excellent customer service, exchanges and credits on a TIMELY BASIS without the threat of LEGAL ACTION!!!

I'm sorry to hear you have had such problems with MJ. I am very lucky, he and I talk quite often and have NEVER had a problem of any sort from him.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

I've been very pleased with his responsiveness and advice. Just yesterday he sent me some stuff I ordered and was paying by check BEFORE he received the check! Can't beat service like that. I'll continue to give him all my business.

ive always found mark to respond to my mail same day no longer then two days ever.netviper I would not hesitate to do business with mark.plus he sells for way cheaper then anyone.and as already stated.he is his own man and has no problem telling you what the deal is like it or not.but I have found his emails to be very light hearted and funny as hell at times.I admire mark probably more because of his cavalair additude.how many vendor sites have a new shit click box. Ilove it
david

My experiences with Mark have been nothing short of perfect -- I have ordered eibach springs, battery, sway bars, and titanium test pipes, all as separate orders, and all ARRIVED on my doorstep two days later. The orders were all C.O.D., and Mark didn't bat an eye. He responded to my emails almost immediatley. I simply emailed him and asked if the item was in stock. If the answer was yes, I requested the item and that was the end of the story. Nothing but the unvarnished truth.

[This message has been edited by DeHaldaswerth (edited 14 September 2002).]

Mark is a straight shooter! I am sure there is a very good reason for the delay.

I see Mark every week day and I will bring this to his attention.

Take Care!

-Swishh

Come to think of it, I wonder if this applies to this thread???

Lud?

Originally posted by Lud:
Also, please remember the rules of this forum with regards to buyer/seller disputes:

* Please try to resolve all disputes PRIVATELY first. After every effort has been made, you can post here to warn other buyers.

* Any complaints about a buyer or seller must be first-hand accounts

* When logging a complaint about a buyer or seller, you must include your real name, city/state and contact info. Anonymous complaints will be deleted.

I do not believe #1 or #3 have been met in this instance. If I am mistaken, someone please tell me. Otherwise I am going to delete this thread tonight and 92NSX can re-post it after he has contacted the seller in private, and he must also include his info when he re-posts.

[This message has been edited by TheSwishh (edited 15 September 2002).]

Swish,
You are probably right. Luckily for me I finally did get in touch with my contact and got the problem resolved.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Originally posted by HPV100:
His web page states that he is going racing at SPA.

Paul

He is at Spa Franchorchamps last week of September where he will compete in the NSX Trophy with his Norcini NSX.

I know because I have to compete against him.

Gerard

Originally posted by Gerard van Santen:

He is at Spa Franchorchamps last week of September where he will compete in the NSX Trophy with his Norcini NSX.

I know because I have to compete against him.

Gerard - can you let Guus know that I will not be coming this year as planned? I seem to have lost his email address with my recent change in PCs. I think he had a hotel room reserved for me for the same dates as MJ - he will need to cancel this.

Eric Robbins

Back