• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Racing...in stock out of stock???

I don't get it...two weeks ago I tried ordering an NSX cup holder from Dali. Long drives= need coffee and currently using flimsy cup holder. OEM holder sucks and read good reviews about the Dali one. Anyway Dali online Indicator said they were in stock. I order and Next thing I know I get a refund and an explanation saying cup holder was out of stock. I ask when they are going to be in stock...response "don't know".So I ended up checking back occasionally to see. Today indicator showed in stock along with a specific comment addressing the holder saying yes they were back in stock. Super!!! I order and minutes later I get a refund saying out of stock. Are these cup holders fetching a premium or something? I know Dali Racing gets a lot of business and the feedback overall is good, but is this typical? It's frustrating and a waste of my time. Maybe third times a charm???If there's another vendor who makes a cup holder specific to the NSX, then I'm all ears.

I don't get it...two weeks ago I tried ordering an NSX cup holder from Dali. Long drives= need coffee and currently using flimsy cup holder. OEM holder sucks and read good reviews about the Dali one. Anyway Dali online Indicator said they were in stock. I order and Next thing I know I get a refund and an explanation saying cup holder was out of stock. I ask when they are going to be in stock...response "don't know".So I ended up checking back occasionally to see. Today indicator showed in stock along with a specific comment addressing the holder saying yes they were back in stock. Super!!! I order and minutes later I get a refund saying out of stock. Are these cup holders fetching a premium or something? I know Dali Racing gets a lot of business and the feedback overall is good, but is this typical? It's frustrating and a waste of my time. Maybe third times a charm???If there's another vendor who makes a cup holder specific to the NSX, then I'm all ears.

Don't complain, you got your money back unlike many others here. As for a cupholder, the only one I've seen and used is the ztoolmans cupholder by oneadam12.

I send email to Dali for anything I'm interested in and see from Mark directly if its in stock before ordering.

Do not recommend this Dali, I tried ordering in stock, and was told out of stock with utmost disgust, after he collected my money.

So for future dealings, if the "in stock" green light is flashing, I should still inquire if it actually is "in stock"?

I send email to Dali for anything I'm interested in and see from Mark directly if its in stock before ordering.

The fact that you get a response from Mark shows that you get preferrential treatment- which is good for you. My experience has been different. Lately I ordered at least 3 items that his site showed as in stock. I got a confirmation email as well as a charge and after 2 weeks had seen nothing aside from the charge. I sent a nice, professional email to Mark asking for a status update. I waited 2 weeks more and decided to cancel and had to file a paypal dispute to get a refund.

I've tried to get with him over the years and figure out a means of communications but it doesn't seem to matter. When he says that he doesn't give a sh*t he really means it. For the record I've built a company that does Internet fulfillment and we ship in excess of 1,000 orders daily so I do have a little insight into his business model. But am also old enough to know that you can't change people and if they don't care, you can't make them.

I assume that his business is at the level that he wants for it to be and is manageable to his current volume. You know, Mo' money, Mo' headaches. I would imagine that with a better reputation founded in solid customer service that his business would be at least 33% bigger with no sacrifice in margin. Pure growth with not even any marketing expense.

I'm sure that many NSX owners would like a lot of the unique items that he offers but have read and continue to read about headaches in dealing with him and just don't bother. We all have enough aggravation in our lives without seeking more. We own NSX's because of the enjoyment that we experience through ownership. Ocasionally we see a positive vendor post here but as often as not its a negative.

I enjoy his sense of humor that he shows on his website but have come to an understanding that when he says that he doesn't care about emails, customer service or complaints- he actually doesn't.

It's a shame, but it is his business to manage as he sees fit and clearly he is happy where he is at.

Back