• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Dali sway Bar?

Anyone with experience with either Dali Street or Street/Track anti-sway bar? Which is better? To be used on street. Thank You

Thank you for any response.

Originally posted by SexyRed:
Anyone with experience with either Dali Street or Street/Track anti-sway bar? Which is better? To be used on street. Thank You

Thank you for any response.

I have tried them all as I get a good deal on them,
biggrin.gif
and any recommendations that anyone can give you (including mine) would only be valid for the person giving the opinion.

Which bar is "the best" is determined by:

1) how you drive, (your skill level)
2) what you want to do with the car, (% track use vs % street use)
3) the condition of the roads you drive it on,
4) how much rain you get and drive in (stiffer is only "better" in the dry)
5) what other mods you have done to the suspension,
6) what kind of tires you put on etc.
7) how strong your kidneys are

Different combos do different things better.

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

[This message has been edited by NSXGOD (edited 02 February 2002).]

Originally posted by SexyRed:
Anyone with experience with either Dali Street or Street/Track anti-sway bar?

I would go with the street/track bars, they are not too stiff and really reduce body roll. At the track, sway bars have positive and negative influences on handling.

Positve: they significantly improve the tire camber changes by limiting body roll. With the bars, you will see an improvement in tire wear due to the tires remaining at better camber angles.

Negative: Sway bars limit body roll by actually transfering more weight to the outside tires. This is bad for corner grip, but in the case of NSX, the positive camber effects strongly out-weigh the increase in weight transfer.

Bob

Back