• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dallas Dyno Day is Jan 20th!!!!

Everyone Welcome!
Ever want to know how much HP and Torque your car has? or theoretical top speed? safely? were those mods worth it? Get it Dyno'ed! Also this is a great way to meet other NSX'ers, talk cars..etc.

Details:
The shop, located in Garland has a new updated Dynojet 248c, the bad news is that with the upgraded software, he does not have all of our old baseline run data from last year, so bring a copy of last year's printouts for comparison. They will reserve the dyno for us on 1/20 starting at 10am. He said that we can either simply rent it out at $125 per hour, or if at least 10 cars show up, we can do the traditional three pulls for $45 each. In any case, it's the same address - 2518 W Kinsley Rd, Suite 110 in Garland, the phone number is 972-278-1649.

Meeting Point:
Sat. Jan. 20th, 9am at the Starbucks in Addison between Marsh and Midway on Beltline, south side. (centrally located). We plan to leave at 9:30 sharp. We will probably be at the Dyno shop for at least 3 hours, so feel free to RSVP and arrive late.

PLEASE RSVP:
Please RSVP to me so we can get an accurate number of cars and time we will need on the machine. We already have 5 cars confirmed locally, so we should easily get the $45 discount or could be less. Feel free to contact me if needed or if you were like me last year and didn't have a clue what dyno'ing is. Cell: 214-289-4518
A couple of us are already talking about getting something to eat afterwards, so feel free to join us.

Back