• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dallas November Meet?

I am new to the area and would like to meet some fellow NSX owners. I am up for any weekend, If it's November 3rd it would have to be in the evening.

I'm currently driving a twin turbo 350Z but i'm looking to get into the NSX world...i'm still looking for the right one, and a sale on the Z...i'd like to show just to get some input from some of you and gauk at your cars...

Hey I have my car up for sale....94 red nsx..

I'm currently driving a twin turbo 350Z but i'm looking to get into the NSX world...i'm still looking for the right one, and a sale on the Z...i'd like to show just to get some input from some of you and gauk at your cars...

I have a blown front right strut, so car will be undriveable for 3 weeks, until i get the part and get it installed.

Well, I threw a supercharger belt today, so I will not be able to do anything till at least Sunday. I already have a new belt, but I figured that I might as well do it at the same time as my brakes on Saturday.

So, Prime meet to change my brakes?!?! :biggrin:

eta: I couldn't wait till this weekend to drive my baby so I replaced the SC/Alternator belt today. Is everyone still down for a meet? Any ideas for location?

Last edited:
I am good this weekend as long as it's in the afternoon or evening. I already have a morning appointment.

I am up for possibly this week.....any takers?:cool:

Back