• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dan's boost page

just got back from the shop and chris finished the camber kit ! im amazed ! Rx Motorsports is seriously one of the best shops ever. Also i will never go up to Pikes Peak Acura...(didnt have a good experience)

Only things left to do is Oil filter / Oil. Spark plugs . Disconnect VVIS and install the relay for oil pump. We'll be starting it up tomorrow ! :biggrin:

WELL GUYS! im finally done . everything is tuned and i have been driving this monster for 2 days non stop... i cant get enough

if anyone wants a ride let me know. i know some of you at concours told me to post

dan

Sounds great Dan! I have a couple of questions, you can PM the answers:
For my '99 would I have to get a new rear sway bar? Can I use my current headers? What was the cost of install and tune? Thanks, can't wait to get a ride.

Sounds great Dan! I have a couple of questions, you can PM the answers:
For my '99 would I have to get a new rear sway bar? Can I use my current headers? What was the cost of install and tune? Thanks, can't wait to get a ride.

no new rear sway bar

yes with your current headers

Tune was 300$ and the install was done by Rx motorsports which he did an amazing job the cost of it was more personal but i could get a quote for you if you'd like

Dan,

congrats, sounds like the experience was great and you are very happy all around. Glad the issue you had was just the TCS and nothing more. I look forward to my ride, just afraid I will want FI :smile:

Did you get a dyno?

Eric

Dan,

congrats, sounds like the experience was great and you are very happy all around. Glad the issue you had was just the TCS and nothing more. I look forward to my ride, just afraid I will want FI :smile:

Did you get a dyno?

Eric

LOL i already know most nsx owners will want this after a ride... car rides like stock just with a go fast crack pipe and an amazing sound ;]

i woulda thought more nsx owners would want a ride but only 1 so far and that was this wkend.....

Dan,

I would definetly love a ride. My wife just had a baby yesterday so we have been preparing for that for a few weeks but I'm going to try to escape and see your ride (when its convenient for you). It will give me a good excuse to get the NSX out since its been sitting in the garage for over 2weeks. I'll PM you.

Eric

hey guys . some reason my other thread got deleted but sad to say i have to part out as a business opportunity came up and prob best idea to sell a car that sits most of the time.

if there are any parts you want off my car just shoot me a PM as id like to sell it local instead

thanks
dan

Back