• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dark JDM tail lights

What's your stand on Dark JDM tail lights

• Total voters
When I first voted on this topic, my response was "I like them and I want them." Today, my vote would have been "I like them and I have them."

Same here. :D

Man...i voted that i don't like and don't want....

.... then i realized by the photos...that Euro and JDM are the same :eek: :eek: :eek: ... so i have JDM

... what a shot in the foot.... seriously....i always thought JDM as darker ones....then, after i saw all your photos, i looked ate mines... and ... well, look at mines and decide...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

... ohhhh... and if someone want to trade ... i'll give mine and some $$$ for a set of 02+ :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have them and I think it makes the car looks meaner. Even though I haven't had my car for 2 weeks.....:cool:

Well besides waiting for some goodies to come in for installation. I have an issue with JIC and their customer service. It's an easy fix but they are lagging on me in getting the situation resolved. :mad:

So if they don't get this issue resolved soon then you can bet I will be posting on the Vendor review section very soon.

Back