• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dave and Busters meet and greet night

Hi guys,

Its been a long time since we have done one of these so its long overdue. Last time we had a real strong turn out. This is open to anyone not just NSX owners so invite people if you think they would like to come.

I am putting together a meet and greet dinner at dave & busters.

*******IMPORTANT UPDATE**********
OK. New info:

Meet and greet: 7:30-8:30
Dinner: 8:30 on.

They are blocking the spots off up front for us, have reserved the game room as our on area and will give us discounted food and drinks.

Post up if your interested with the location you prefer and the day you prefer.

Attendance List:
1.coldhammer + 3 (Any night, Either location)
2.Arfnsx + (3-5)
3.Mike Shaw
4.Oki-Boy + 1
5.Sundaez (fri/sat, 75)
6.RK-NSX (maybee)
9.Mike T (Fri)
10.Autodentnsx

Last edited:
Hi Alex, still around have wanted to make some of the gtg's, timing jst hasn't worked out. I've def enjoyed our meets in the past. Would love to see the transformation of your car in person.

I'd be down for a Friday or Saturday get together.

I have yet to meet a few of you guys, so it'd be nice to get a good number of people to show up.

Were looking good so far. Still several other guys around here that haven't chimed in yet. Not sure how active they are on the forums.

If anyone has Eiffels contact info give him a shout and let him know about it. Ill lock down the event date this weekend.

Alex let russel, marshal and the guy/girl with the blue sti know as well.

Last edited:
Were looking good so far. Still several other guys around here that haven't chimed in yet. Not sure how active they are on the forums.

If anyone has Eiffels contact info give him a shout and let him know about it. Ill lock down the event date this weekend.

Call him at Eiffel's Place an Acura/Lexus shop

Hi guys, count me in . I've been down (surgery) since Sept. and ready to get back into my things. Duluth is best for me, but I'm open to either location. Any day is fine also.

ok guys here is the plan.

Location:Meet and greet will be held at the dave and busters off of i-75 in Marietta
Date:Friday December 17th.
Time:Well meet up in the parking lot between 7:30 - 8:15. After which we will head inside for dinner at 8:30.

I have booked a reservation for 20 people. If you are planning on bringing someone with you (wives, gf, bf, special friends or just plain ol friends) please let me know so i can adjust the reservation accordingly.

I am still working on getting us roped off parking up front and some discounted food and drink specials. Ill post up more details monday when I get more details.

Looks to be a good turnout and should be a great time for everyone.

*******IMPORTANT UPDATE**********

I have been informed a few hours ago that our reservation has been canceled. Dave and Busters no longer allows reservations unless we go through their event planning, which requires a contract, guaranteed head count and deposits.

So we are now in search of a new venue. I will be calling around a few places to see what i can come up with. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

I'll keep my eye's open on Prim, and be thinking of a new place..... I liked Tilted Kilt and how we were treated.

Sorry guys, I had some stuff come up and won't be able to make it up this weekend.

Dang the end of the year craziness.

OK. Heres the new details. I called a number of places like twist, two urban licks etc. Everyone is wanting an event contract. So talked to tilted kilt guys and they were all too happy to give us our own room, parking spots and food and drink discounts.

day: friday dec 17th
Meet and greett: 7:30-8:30
Dinner: 8:30 on.

Last edited:
Back