• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dc Mini NSX meet Sept 24th/25th

Hey Ben sounds like fun, count me in.....see you guys on sat with my slow NSX

In, weather permitting, but will not participate in the karting. I plan to bring a couple of NSX related items along, possibly for sale???

It will be great to see Jack, Jay, and Greg again, and meet some new folks! :smile:

Gene in Delaware

In, weather permitting, but will not participate in the karting. I plan to bring a couple of NSX related items along, possibly for sale???

It will be great to see Jack, Jay, and Greg again, and meet some new folks! :smile:

Gene in Delaware

At least it won't be 110 degrees this time. :biggrin:

Gene in Delaware

Looking forward to seeing you too Gene!

Tomorrow: Showers and thundershowers likely. Humid. High 78F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.

Tomorrow night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm during the evening, then some lingering showers still possible overnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Sunday: Cloudy with showers and thunderstorms.. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the upper 60s

Eww.

Tomorrow: Showers and thundershowers likely. Humid. High 78F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.

Tomorrow night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm during the evening, then some lingering showers still possible overnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Sunday: Cloudy with showers and thunderstorms.. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the upper 60s

Eww.

atleast we dont have to worry about our NSX's rusting:smile: , rain, snow , shine, I'm there.....Ben its your call

Hi Everyone,
I have been beside myself /stressed over the weather for saturday, WE are CANCELLING the Drive, BUT Keeping the Karting meet at 4pm SHARP at allsportsgp.com
We cant be late for this 3:45 pm would be even better

Does anyone want to meet for lunch at the same place for Sunday at noon??

Ben

...and I was really looking forward to this. Any chance of doing it next Saturday? There is a meet up in Lancaster, PA on this Sunday that I plan to attend, weather permitting: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336517

Maybe some of you would like to attend, even though it's not an exclusive NSX event.

Edit: Ignore the initial post. It was moved to Sunday, Sept. 25.

Last edited:
URGENT !!!! We are ON We are ON!!!!!! They changed the weather only 20% chance, partly cloudy, PM your friends WE ARE ON!!!!!!

ben 410-292-9259

Good news, but I'll still look carefully at the forecast tomorrow AM before I begin the 2-hour trek to the meet. Hope your forecast is correct!

ON for lunch and karting or still just karting?

Back