• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dc Mini NSX meet Sept 24th/25th

Sorry, guys, just as I was getting ready to leave my driveway, it started raining. I checked the radar and it looks like I would get rained on the entire way, so I will have to bail. :frown:

Anyone want to meet up at RT29/198 and drive up to woodbine?

I'll be at the Starbucks on RT198 in Burtonsville Crossing.

15707 Columbia Pike, Burtonsville, MD.

I'll be there around 11:15am and leaving around 11:30am.

Jason
240-605-9097

Glad I was able to atleast make it out to the carting. Great turnout, HUGE thanks to Ben for organizing a fantastic opportunity for everyone!

Great Time! Thanks for organizing the event Ben!
IMG_32711.JPG

IMG_32721.JPG

IMG_3273.JPG

Looks like 15 came to Lunch
IMG_32741.JPG

IMG_32752.JPG

Karting
IMG_32761.JPG

Team Orange :)
IMG_32771.JPG

Last edited:
We will do Karting Again SOON!!!!! How about we start a once a month NSX Kart / league at Allsports GP ??
Great Food ,Everyone drove so well at karting ... Super Day
I love you guys .... BEN!

Attachments

• NSX PArty.jpg
    NSX PArty.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 54
  • BEN NSX 043.jpg
    BEN NSX 043.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 58
  • BEN NSX 063.jpg
    BEN NSX 063.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 53
  • BEN NSX 052.jpg
    BEN NSX 052.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 51
  • BEN NSX 066.jpg
    BEN NSX 066.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 69
  • BEN NSX 057.jpg
    BEN NSX 057.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 48
1st annual BENSXPO was a success! Nice meeting everyone and thank you Ben. That was extremely generous of you. xoxoxoxo. :biggrin:

Greg
I really like this idea on a once a year BIG meet, hmmm and the name you gave it even better
Can we get a vote on this?? Bigger better??
I want to do a Spring, Summer ,Fall , Ie 3 events next year

Greg
I really like this idea on a once a year BIG meet, hmmm and the name you gave it even better
Can we get a vote on this?? Bigger better??
I want to do a Spring, Summer ,Fall , Ie 3 events next year

Yes. Bigger and better. I'm thinking fireworks and girls on trampolines.

Here's Ben driving a perfect line on the last turn!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H27u5ba43no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like fun guys thanks for the pics, curious why none of you made the NSXPO being that it's down the road from you guys in PA?

Looks like fun guys thanks for the pics, curious why none of you made the NSXPO being that it's down the road from you guys in PA?

I just don't have the time available to dedicate multiple days to being out of town, especially not at fiscal year end for the Government. September is a bad month for me every year. Also, another deterrent is the rain pattern we're in.

Great time, nice meeting everyone, and thanks again Ben, wish we where able to put our cars to use for what they were intended for

Thanks Ben! Great folks, conversations and food, awesome parade of NSX's to Virginia, great challenge trying to keep my kart off the walls and a fun ride back to Maryland. I'm still laughing about the brake lights! Can't wait for the next get-together. Bravo!

I just don't have the time available to dedicate multiple days to being out of town, especially not at fiscal year end for the Government. September is a bad month for me every year. Also, another deterrent is the rain pattern we're in.

I agree, my schedule got busy which kept me away as well, this recession has me working odd days and hours so being out of town for 5 days is a no-no

Back