• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DEALER LISTING 1994 NSX Jh4naI155rt000427

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AFFORDABLE NSX THAT IS REALISTICALLY PRICED?

1994 NSX Black/Tan 5 speed 63 k miles. 2 owner, reciepts and records, runs and drives fantastic, 60 k service has not been done, clutch is strong, I am a wholesaler that works independently. Some have emailed me regarding being a regular dealer, but I am a wholesaler . This car was originally owned by a lady in here 70s and she bought it for her much younger boyfriend. Then the car was owned by a man in his 60s and was driven weekly more than daily.I was asking $35,000 but in my line of work Im always buying cars so this one has to go. Im lowering the price to $31,000 or just make me an offer. Email me your contact information and I will contact you regarding the complete history behind this car. Compare the price of this 1994 NSX to some older models with more miles and no mods. You will have a hard time finding a more agressively priced NSX . I may deliver in your not to far away. Anytime I can take a road trip in a NSX . This has been my personnal driver for the last couple of months . Thats whats bad about my buisness I buy cars that I want to keep longer than I should.

What "MODS" are done?
Where are you/the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back