• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing: 1995 Targa 52k miles Green/Tan JH4NA1183ST000684 one owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 Targa Green with Tan interior, 52k miles. This car is in excellent condition, the leather even looks and feels new. This is a one owner car, bought new in 95 by a Dr, and only driven by him. Clean carfax showing one owner with no negative history whatsoever.

This car is listed for sale at $37,500 but I will consider all reasonable offers.

This is my personal car.

As a hobby, I have a license to sell cars, but I have a full time job as an Engineer. In the 2 years I've had the license, I've sold 4 cars, so that is not what I do for a living.

I bought this NSX to keep, as I think the NSX is the greatest car ever produced. However, my wife and I are about to have a baby, and we have both decided that it would be best for me to sell for now, and get another NSX after things get settled in a year or two.

Here's a website with lots of pictures.

www.pcpages.com/shi/nsx

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. bswole(at)hotmail(dot)com

DriverSide2.jpg

Last edited:
Price dropped to $33,900

I had a water pipe burst in my home (not related to the car) and hit me for several thousand this past week, so I probably need to go ahead and let her go for now.

Last edited:
I've had a couple of people call and ask about the water pipe.

Please note that the water pipe was related to my house, and had nothing to do with the car.

This car is in perfect condition. By the NSX prime rating guide, it is an "A", and a 1995 "A" falls into the NSX prime pricing at $40,000-$45,000. I am offering this one at what a "D" car prices for.

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/BuySell/pricing.htm

Please also note that this car is in excellent condition overall, and is perfect mechanical condition. In fact, there is an NSX certified mechanic at the Honda dealership about a mile from my home that could inspect the car should you like. I would be very willing to take it by there for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back