• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dealer / Mechanic advice for PPI in Miami area

I'm looking at a low-mileage '92 in the Miami area and wanting to find a dealer with a knowledgeable NSX tech in the area. I called Rick Case Acura, and the service manager that I spoke with didn't give me high confidence that they were up to the task. Any advice or recommendations would be much appreciated.

Here's the car: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...][]]&listingId=339979717&listingIndex=5&Log=0

VIN: JH4NA1155NT000339

Thanks,

Dave

Dwight at Hondatech in Ft. Lauderdale is about 30min from where the car is located. Don't have the PPI done at any stealership down here.

Dwight's phone number is 954-583-2424. Many of us S. Florida NSXers use him to service our cars and he's very honest.

Good luck.

Dave, on the chance you are still getting notifications on this thread, I'm in the process of purchasing the black/black 92 for which you were seeking a PPI. Vin JH4NA1155NT000339

The car is now in Milwaukee. I can't PM (new here). If you get this, would love to hear from you. I'm srodio AT rodiobrown DOT COM. Thanks

Last edited:
Back