• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dealer Service Recomendation (again) for Warranty Work

Hello,

After vowing to never give Bellevue Acura my business, I am turning to my fellow local NSX owners for recomendations on service, specifically warranty work.

While performing a search, the results pointed to John Lai at Acura of Lynnwood as being a meticoulous, detail oriented, friendly person to work with. Does anyone have the service advisors name as well?

If everyone agrees John is the one, I would appreciate a referrel name so he won't believe I found his name on the internet and possibly dump my car to another tech. :)

Many Thanks and Merry Christmas.
-Nader

Hi Nader,

I haven't dealt with their service dept as of yet, but I do have good comments about the parts dept if it helps.
Ron has always bent over backwards to get me my items in a timely mannor and at greatly reduced prices. He has never let me down and he has always greated me with a smile and a handshake. If I have to give up my hard earned money, dealing with a considerate person like Ron makes it a lot easier :)

I will be speaking to Ron about possibly having a tech day at the store and if it would be convenient to have Mr Lai there so he can introduce himself to the Seattle area owners.

Email me if you want to know if it gets set up in the future.

Best wishes,
Gene Greer

Ive taken my NSX in for a couple of warranty jobs and am very pleased. My familiy has been going to acura lynnwood ever since we moved to WA for about 5 years. Sometimes they give you hell but they do the job very well.

on the other hand i don't have anything good to say about Acura of Seattle. One of the service reps drove off in my car right in front of me after i dropped it off to get the 3m clear bra put on and the car came back smelling like burnt oil and rubber:mad: bastards.....

mainstreet autowerks

MA is in Monroe ,Washington.Tony f. is the owner and owner of 2 nsx's ......i would trust him more then anyone out there.He uses all honda specs and is certified by acura and honda.i take my car there for anything i can't do.if you need any more info email me .ZAK LEE

I have a guy that is a Ferrari, porsche, Lamborghini certified mechanic, that does all the work too the NSX here in Seattle. You wanna talk meticulous and good..... This guy is good and very inexpensive. Does the work out of his garage in West Seattle.

Thanks for the replies, guys, but I need someone who will perform warranty work.

If it was out of warrannty, then I would consider these two.

Thanks.

Back