• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for Acura dealer to do warranty work

I know everyone here recommends Autowave but since my NSX is still covered under warranty, which Acura dealer and the name of the mechanic does the best work?

I've been to Pasadena Acura, they are OK.
For your piece of mind, go to South Bay, I think the service manager has an NSX, I've talked to him over the phone and he knows alot about the car. I think his name is JOhn Martin.

5inchfatlip said:
I've been to Pasadena Acura, they are OK.
For your piece of mind, go to South Bay, I think the service manager has an NSX, I've talked to him over the phone and he knows alot about the car. I think his name is JOhn Martin.

The techs name is John Martin, formerley of FactorX. Definetely the right guy to see.
John

Took my car all the way to South Bay today as all of you recommended. Jon is indeed a great guy, very professional and went out of his way to take care of me and my NSX. It was definitely worth the long drive for me. I now recommend Jon at South Bay Acura like most of you do.

Back