• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

delete

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pBM0gsNucyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm not going to post a link but let me just say tumbler has turned out to be quite an interesting site.

At your own risk google search: tumblr selfie sexy

Entertaining. :biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/liqoMjRT81A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cleaning the garage out, getting ready for a weekend of fence building and..."oh look, a bird flew into the garage. Surely he'll leave soon." Damn was I wrong. That little fucker wreaked havoc. Was flying into all of the trusses. I tried imitating a bird; flapping my arms; making that cah-cah sound but nothing worked. Then, he started swooping down in my direction. For reference I was standing in front of the bench right beside the gloves. The only thing I was hoping for is that he didn't shit on the car so guess what happened..... he aimed for me. You can see it hit the truss above the car which would have been right at my head. I ran inside for my Air Soft gun but I couldn't see him when I came back out. So I crouched down, Air Soft gun that looks like a gun in my hand, all the garage doors open waiting for him. Naturally with my luck a neighbour drove by and looked at me crouched down starring at my roof so now I look like I'm crazy. I didn't see the bird again but if I find him tomorrow at least I'll have dinner.

That black spot is the poop

He almost got the gloves as well

|?| |?| |?|
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Bu_a5vq36K4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

oh boy...
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PF7EpEnglgk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MKikHxKeodA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yycrty8oOPA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
.../

<object width="560" height="315">

Un Samurai En Brasil!
<embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/VXPrPFTdE6E?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></object>

tumblr_inline_mzgio9ymgz1svzlwz.jpg
"Aerodynamics is for those who cannot manufacture good engines." -
Enzo Ferrari

According to Enzo, Ferrari's lost their engine mojo.
Oh how time changes things:biggrin:.

Lucas

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/00kpXANy7Hw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

- - - Updated - - -

486721_353590784734557_912353182_n.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IXWo7Dhremk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"proof through jeopardy"...this'll save some lives
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EPTIXldrq3Q?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

it's been a long time.........

yuck......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ysa5OBhXz-Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"proof through jeopardy"...this'll save some lives

I am very torn. A part of me is highly impressed and welcomes this if it keeps the other dolts on the road from running into me, and another part of me hates it, just another step to taking the steering wheel out of my hands.

...another part of me hates it, just another step to taking the steering wheel out of my hands.

I feel ya...I could only imagine that coming to light if some sort of local or even federal legislation in our Orwellian future mandated that ALL car manufacturers make this a factory standard to save the environment, improve commuting efficiencies, save lives, etc. (think Bladerunner, Minority Report, the Jetsons, etc.). But even then...at the same time in order to protect the "general populace" there would always be the necessity for an override button and/or many would develop a mod (like in the NSX community) to "jailbreak" free that steering column! :biggrin:

Special Note: Except nyet in Rrrussia...for in Rrrussia der wood never be zo-called "overrr-ride" button...nyet ni nada .

<object width="420" height="315">another one spotted..."lemme just pick up my coat afterwards"

<embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/tzBjetvOnP0?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></object>

Back