• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

IAB Delete Kit

I just had the IAB delete kit recently installed at SOS and thought I would pass on condition of my plates which are from 2005 NSX.

Kudos to SOS for designing the kit. My car has 66K miles. I have noticed zero difference on my car but I dont have anything special other than the Downforce Air Intake scoop.

Nice. I just got my IM out yesterday and will try to install the delete kit today. Last inspection, all screws looked to be secured, but i wonder if any of mine will fail the jiggle test like yours. we shall see....

Hi guys, it’s been a few months since this post. How is your low end after the IAB delete? I’m dropping my motor today and have the kit in hand.

I’ve seen both dyno charts on SOS’s site and just curious on the impact for my 93’.

@Chris_Lum seen your video on YT regarding the delete. Tnx for posting.

Hi guys, it’s been a few months since this post. How is your low end after the IAB delete? I’m dropping my motor today and have the kit in hand.

I’ve seen both dyno charts on SOS’s site and just curious on the impact for my 93’.

@Chris_Lum seen your video on YT regarding the delete. Tnx for posting.
I literally don’t even realize it was ever taken out. My car is not modified other than an intake scoop so I might not experience the same with others that have more mods.

I did it on my track NSX today. Pretty straight forward. Some hoses are a bit stuck after 30 years. As I wanted to clean my injectors, I unscrewed the fuel rails, put them aside and removed the injectors when the intake was still in place. That makes things easier to remove the connectors.

Well, popped mine off and my VVIS screws/plates seemed to be fine. I went ahead and did the SOS IAB delete after cleaning everything up. This also gave me an opportunity to clean up all the leaves under the manifold.

Attachments

• IMG_9255.png
    IMG_9255.png
    546.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9087.jpeg
    IMG_9087.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 7
Back