• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Detailing and Supplies in the South Bay

Hi everyone. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Steve. I am friends with Steven Fong. He told me to sign up to spread the word to all you guys and girls.

I have a detailing business in the Campbell area and would like to offer services to everyone on this site.

Anyone that decides to give me a chance will recieve 30% off introductory special good thru August 31st.

You can check with Steve how my service is. I've done every single car he has. :biggrin:

Another offer I have for you is I also sell detailing supplies. All the products I carry are professional grade products so you use a little to get the job done. I carry most any chemical that you would need, but specialize in Detailer sprays, Waxes, polishes, compounds to remove swirls and scratches, interior creams, tire and trim treatment, leather cleaner and conditioners, etc.

You will recieve 20% off any chemical order before August 31st as well. All products can be picked up at my shop or I can ship for the true shipping cost with no markup.

Look forward to talking to some of you soon!!!

Ask Steven about me

Back