• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Detriot Tri-county sightings

It was very weird, before we got an NSX, i had never seen one before. after we got one. i have seen quite a few.

other than my own, i have seen , a early 90's Red nsx on telegraph, 2 seperate 91 red ones at the same time on woodward, a late model mettalic pearly silver travling down orchard lake road and a blue one from the rear turning south onto hagerty which looked alot like ekin95's nsx from the pictures

Any sightings from you guys?

The one on telegraph was probably me, I live in redford.
I myself also saw an early stock black one just a couple of weeks ago on schoolcraft.
I have also seen a newer (02+) red one here in Dearborn right around where I work on oakwood a couple times.

Last edited:
I keep seeing an 02+ red/tan on Square lake between Woodward and Telegraph or sometimes on Telegraph past Square lake rd heading North.

05 Silverstone on Orchard Lake Road is me, going to the office (15 and Orchard Lake). 05 Red/Tan is my neighbor, going to his office at Square Lake and Telegraph!

Back