• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

df stacy side skirts / carbon side strake

Really with these were available for OEM pop up cars... I have been looking at having them done I think they will really help with the look on the sides. I do not want to go with aftermarket side skirt replacements due to the OEM fit/quality.

sorry guys - these are only available for the stacys sideskirts. they contour to the stacys sideskirts and will not fit stock or 02+ oem side skirts.

dsc12481.jpg

dsc1254.jpg

dsc1391.jpg

This is just my opinion, but for this to look complete and not like a 'spare' add on, could you fabricate a short follow on piece to mount to the rear side corners of the 02 valence?

This way it would complete the flow of CF to the rear of the NSX, and for those of us with the CF 02 NSX-R diffusor, it would complete the CF wrap around the car. If anyone wants a complete CF look then they could add your CF front splitter for the full effect.

As I say, just my 2p's worth :smile:, but IMO a more complete solution than just the side pieces.

Out of interest, will you be able to offer any indication as to the effect these pieces have on the overall aero efficiency once fitted?

regards,

Good Call!!

Will you be doing a discount for both skirts and strakes?

I wasn't originally after the stacey skirts but i really want the strakes. They do compliment each other.

sorry guys - these are only available for the stacys sideskirts. they contour to the stacys sideskirts and will not fit stock or 02+ oem side skirts.

dsc1391.jpg

OMG ... this NSX is unbelievably clean!!!!!!! :eek: This car is simply stunning and the makeover looks incredible!

Enjoy!

regards, Paul

OMG, whose black NSX is that? Its UNREAL! :eek:

I'm in for strakes for the OEM 02+ side skirts

Bruno
Evolution
--------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AHHHHH PLEASE make these for '91 skirts!!!!!! I've been looking everywhere for something like this, even tried searching other cars' strakes (based on wheelbase) to find something close I could mod and make work. I'm sure we could get 10 people in on this for a production run!

AHHHHH PLEASE make these for '91 skirts!!!!!! I've been looking everywhere for something like this, even tried searching other cars' strakes (based on wheelbase) to find something close I could mod and make work. I'm sure we could get 10 people in on this for a production run!

We tried these on OEM 91 skirts and they did not look right. Due to the skirts being thin in comparison to the 02+ or Stacy's sideskirts these ended up looking more like steps instead of splitters.

So is there any chance of these being available for 02+ sills ... I have DF rep sills ... And if you are, matching part for 02+ rr valence

Regards , Paul

We tried these on OEM 91 skirts and they did not look right. Due to the skirts being thin in comparison to the 02+ or Stacy's sideskirts these ended up looking more like steps instead of splitters.

You can make them more narrow though right? As to not stick out so much?

Last edited:
Back