• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

difference between nsx imola orange and nissan350Z sunset orange

K

Registered Member
i have seen the sunset orange on the Z and i like, but never seen the imola in person only in pics. to me they seem almost the same. i am debated between the two. which one you guys think looks the best?

I do not know if this will help you, but here goes.

I had a 2004 350z in the lemans sunset, sold it several months later to buy my black/ivory NSX. As for the color they are similar, if you like the sunset lemans you will like the imola. Now if you are asking about the cars, they are not even close.

My NSX in imola.....
NSXFront.JPG

350Z in sunset
scafremonsunset.jpg

NSX in Nissan orange

Here’s an NSX in the Nissan color:

attachment.php

The owner of this car wrote:
vike said:
My car IS 350 Z orange..it is just a shade darker that imola orange .I loved imola orange ,but wanted a color that was a tade different from a factory color.

nsxtasy said:
That doesn't look like the factory paint job.

well, it is.....it's from the 2004 NSX "imola orange pearl"...or maybe the sun wasn't hitting it from a good view... :wink:

djskyy said:
well, it is.....it's from the 2004 NSX "imola orange pearl"...or maybe the sun wasn't hitting it from a good view... :wink:

So it is not a factory paint job -- it is an after market paint job using the factory paint color code.

both colors are sweet, id like either one :wink:

Back