• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Different views of my NSX! NOT WORK SAFE

Kenny,

Boy, that picture sucks. Whoever took it should be shot. Never frame a picture with the face placed halfway down from the top. Doesn't he know anything about picture taking?

Now, the subject matter, on the other hand, ...... :D :D :D

-Randy

Randy,

I can't remember who took the pics. I think by buddy was drunk or something. =)

Yes, you and all the married or guys that are "locked down".

Please get out more often.

Here's one more

Attachments

• whiteangels.jpg
    whiteangels.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 4,615
Kenny,

Boy, you really get around. I found another picture of you from that convention. Hey!!! She trying to cop a feel off of you?

-Randy

Attachments

• kenny-convention01.jpg
    kenny-convention01.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4,471
Kenny,
sorry you are not in Utah, bro. where polygamy is allowed.

Last edited:
Since you're in scrubs, I assume you are the Dr who performed the surgery on those curvaceous bods? Very nice work (although I prefer a more natural look myself!) :D

FuryNSX is right... some people need a lesson on framing so the head isn't in the center. Of course, most guys taking a photo like that wouldn't be paying attention to framing. :D

BTW, i love the new photo you posted.... LOL... no wonder K2 has a big grin on his face!!! :D

D'Ecosse said:
Since you're in scrubs, I assume you are the Dr who performed the surgery on those curvaceous bods? Very nice work (although I prefer a more natural look myself!) :D

D'Ecosse,

Dr. was in town!!!! =)

I don't want to cramp on Single Samurai's parade.

This is a last pic. D'Ecosse, does she look natural enough for you?

Attachments

• butterfly_cropped2.jpg
    butterfly_cropped2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 4,311
dudes, i've been away for two days and i can't believe what i'm seeing and reading.........exellent material, i must comment.

how come i wasn't aware of that party, K2?

my wife's pretty cool with everything i do....except the time i was in bed with another girl......for a commercial shoot, not the real thing of course.

Hey she posed on my buddy's Imola car of too! :D

Attachments

• grem.jpg
    grem.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4,279
judging the time of that pic, i say she's well over 50......man, she takes care of herself! :D

i wonder if she's the timeless model.....hey neo, ever seen her posing with anything older?

I think we should have a section dedicated to Single Samurai and acura nsx pilot. He has some sweet pics also. This thread gets better and better. Keep them coming.

Rob

<B>AaronR</B>: ROFL...ROFL... you've done a good job there! :)

<B>nsxlover</B>: ditto... a shrine to the Samuari & his ladies.

<B>Blue Knight</B>: This is the oldest photo of Samuari's "timeless model" i could find on google. ;) She's pictured here with a then "newly released" 1911 Model-T Ford... :D

Attachments

• 1911 model t - ford with chick (old).jpg
    1911 model t - ford with chick (old).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 4,142
This is the oldest photo of Samuari's "timeless model" i could find on google. ;) She's pictured here with a then "newly released" 1911 Model-T Ford... :D

Aloha Guys,..... :D
I know it's been a while since I chimed in (been enjoying the pics though) but being a hot rodder I gotta say......"NEO....You da man when it comes to that photo shop!!!!" Love that nostalgic look!!

NeoNSX said:
<B>Blue Knight</B>: This is the oldest photo of Samuari's "timeless model" i could find on google. ;) She's pictured here with a then "newly released" 1911 Model-T Ford... :D

Neo, I knew it all along that she was timeless! Did it occur to you that she's always wearing the same bikini?

She's the mythological car goddess named "Kuruma"

pok8rok8,

They chewed up your wing :D

I suggest you to go "punish" them both together or individually, in private or public (which ever you prefer, or you can always make it 2 sessions) with a mean face like this :mad:

NsxJoy said:
pok8rok8,

I suggest you to go "punish" them both together or individually, in private or public (which ever you prefer, or you can always make it 2 sessions) with a mean face like this :mad:

No they owe me lunch for making them models....they love that shtuff...and so a date each at a time since nsx is only for two....do you guys have any tips for driving for 3?

Mike:D

NsxJoy said:
pok8rok8,

No they owe me lunch for making them models....they love that shtuff...and so a date each at a time since nsx is only for two....do you guys have any tips for driving for 3?

Mike:D

pok8rok8 said:
...do you guys have any tips for driving for 3?
No problem. The smaller of the two girls always sits on the other's lap. And when the groping and making out begins as you hit 120 MPH, do your best to keep your eyes on the road so you don't wreck.

NSXROX said:
No problem. The smaller of the two girls always sits on the other's lap. And when the groping and making out begins as you hit 120 MPH, do your best to keep your eyes on the road so you don't wreck.

How to grope if one hand on stick....and how to keep hand on the stick if want to grope.....im not a master at that....:D let alone steering with your legs....thats skillz man

sorry, we're just normal men.....work hard and play hard is our great american motto, ain't it? :D

terry...our great entertainment provider, we're ready for more talent.....

Blue Knight said:
dudes, i've been away for two days and i can't believe what i'm seeing and reading.........exellent material, i must comment.

how come i wasn't aware of that party, K2?

my wife's pretty cool with everything i do....except the time i was in bed with another girl......for a commercial shoot, not the real thing of course.

I don't think your wife would have approved of your presence at the parties I attend. I am pretty sure.

If you want to have only half of your stuff, than I'll invite you to the parties....... =)

Back