• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Direct port Nitrous

Direct port nitrous

Anyone interested in a direct port nitrous setup, pre plumbed on an NSX Intake manifold?

$900 without the bottle.

I can also plumb hidden systems.

Originally posted by downforcensx:
for $900.00 what do you get ?

The intake manifold, direct port injectors, jets, lines, fuel and NOS rail, solenoids, arming switch.
No bottle
Basically what’s in the picture, without the pressure gauge?
I have a second system, that I’m building into a sheet metal intake (for my self).

[This message has been edited by NSXEE (edited 20 November 2002).]

do you need a super fmu with that set up you have ?

I run 150+ hp from that fogger setup. I taped into the stock fuel circuit and retained the stock fuel regulator. The ECU is also stock, and the plugs were one size colder (Though I would suggest two or three sizes colder). A lot of cautious people, I can’t say I blame them… but most of it is lack of personal experience. I monitor this setup, and went from 14:1 air fuel ratio in a stock pull, to 11:1 with the added 150+hp (NOS). Actually pig rich, no detonation, and super safe. OH and the fuel pressure never has a problem staying at 50 psi. My new system is two stages with another 60 hp, but cant claim the safe readings because it hasn’t been to the dyno yet. Though I have run a bottle + during heavy load at the track, and I’m sure it’s making a conservative 500 hp at the crank.

do you have any other pic of your direct port system, and that hiden system how do you hide it ? also do you have any progressive system you use ? and what kind of quart mile times have you gotten

thanks

do you have any other pic of your direct port system, and that hiden system how do you hide it ? also do you have any progressive system you use ? and what kind of quart mile times have you gotten

thanks

See one of Lud’s recent posts with pictures from EXPO.

The hidden system would port where your V-tech runner butterflies are located (They would need to be eliminated).

I do have a low cost way of making a progressive system… Using a Dali Racing adjustable shift light controller, an automotive Relay, and 4001 Diode.

I have not yet gone to the strip; I wanted to wait until after Expo (incase it breaks).

Howdy fellow Georgia NSXer!

I am very interested in your setup. If you would kindly email me your addy or contact number, I would like to see your work in person. Thank you!

Regards,
Solomon Juang
'93 red/black i/e

------------------
'93 Red/Black

Back