• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Discounted Parts for NSXCA Members?

I am looking for a TB/WP kit and heard for years about discounted parts for NSXCA members, but after perusing the 2 seemingly most popular sites for OEM parts (OEMacuraparts and Acurapartsforless) have not come across such a thing.

If such a Discount program does exist, could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Brian

I am looking for a TB/WP kit and heard for years about discounted parts for NSXCA members, but after perusing the 2 seemingly most popular sites for OEM parts (OEMacuraparts and Acurapartsforless) have not come across such a thing.

If such a Discount program does exist, could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Brian

Hello Brian,

I used acurapartsforless.com Use code "5NSX" for an additional 5% discount. Justin is a really nice guy to deal with over there. My order was a little over $2,521! The parts add up quickly. I ordered full replacement coolant hoses, timing belt, drive belts, harmonic balancer (crankshaft pulley), also you might want to consider putting the shield behind your crankshaft pulley ( I am sure you have read the horror stories of harmonic pulleys deteriorating and grinding away the timing belt cover and causing the timing belt to skip or even break, destroying the engine!) radiator, crankshaft pulley tool and holder, valve adjustment tool and all sorts of odds and ends to get the car back up to well maintained order. Good Luck!

Thank you, gentlemen!

I do have a crank pulley guard that we'll install when doing the TB/WP job, it does indeed seem like cheap insurance :cool:

Brian

Also, for other things checkout the back pages of the monthly NSX magazine or login into the NSXCA website to view the magazine and you will see all vendors, contact info and discounts they offer.

Back