• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do i dare ask this.... Nsx towing?

Has anyone ever installed/fabricated a trailer hitch on an NSX? Is this anyone here?

tthitchdscn2418-vi.jpg

Sorry....just found this thread... http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/40071-Trailering-with-the-NSX

Last edited:
the NSX frame rails are not designed to have a hitch if you notice in your pic there isnt much weight to that trailer and if he put more weight on it and hit a bump in the road doing 60mph
the rear of his NSX will bend.

like one day he will say man my rear bumper has a 2 inch gap between the rear lights now I wonder how that happened.

I suggest NOT..... use an honda accord for that

also its an NSX dont kill it looks with a trailer hooked to it. do us all a favor LOL

If I needed both the NSX and some race parts/supplies/tools with me, I'd just load it all in my race trailer and tow it with my F350. A diesel truck is one of the best investments a racer can make, whether towing an enclosed or open deck trailer it is always nice to not have to worry about how you're going to get everything packed, or how to get the car home if it breaks.

After having an enclosed trailer, I couldn't imagine not having one. It is beyond useful, even if just helping someone move.

I have an enclosed trailer and truck already....just curious about a simpler option or the possibility of towing a motorcycle. I enjoy driving the car so much but sometimes would be good to have best of both worlds when you travel to a destination just because of a road.

If ever saw an NSX with a trailer hitch installed or it towing something, no matter how small, I would literally make every effort to steal that vehicle from them. Not because I condone theft, but because I do not condone abuse to precious items. Sort of like when you hear of people snatching dogs from abusive owners.
So, don't do it, or I'll steal it, then uninstall the hitch.

Back