• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do Luck NSX on EBAY

I spy DA1's car!(I think that is his name?) I need to move to seattle and buy a gtr....or just stay here and buy one.

clean nsx...

DoLuck side-skirts are the only side-skirts I personally like on the NSX, other than the '02-'05 OEM rocker-panels. I believe each one is well over 1G. . .

You gotta love those Volk's! Mmmmm... :smile:

That is Shahzad's car. I too have seen this car in person and it is very well presented.

Momo...

5inchfatlip, it's a MOMO Champion steering wheel... (w/ added partial carbon fiber overlay)

4tun_champion.gif

larger image:
http://www.momo.it/ac/champion.jpg

That car is sick! Anyone see the carbon fibre under the steering column that is normally leather? HOT! Love the rims, but I could do without the canards in the vents of the quarter panels.

The fit of that kit isn't so good, especially considering the supposed price, but it doesn't look too bad (except ricer front bumper).

I like the way he has done the interior but it makes me cringe seeing a sportscar like the NSX loaded with stereo and TVs :(

-Rob

Okay, based on the pic, I've gone from "i"m keeping my car completely stock" to "I've gotta get those wheels". I've already had my stock '02 factory rims chromed, but no, I want those wheels in the picture. So can anyone tell me what they are, where I can get them and the approximate cost? And will they fit my stock '02 tires?
Many thanks,
Corey
'02 sil/sil
Redondo Beach. CA

coreyco said:
Okay, based on the pic, I've gone from "i"m keeping my car completely stock" to "I've gotta get those wheels". I've already had my stock '02 factory rims chromed, but no, I want those wheels in the picture. So can anyone tell me what they are, where I can get them and the approximate cost? And will they fit my stock '02 tires?
Many thanks,
Corey
'02 sil/sil
Redondo Beach. CA
Wheels are Volk Volk GT-Vs. They don't list 17 inch sizes, so they wouldn't fit your '02 tires. As with any Volk wheels, especially with a new model like the GT-V, expect a long ordering time.

Based on info from the GT-V sizing chart, base MSRP prices for 19 inch sizes are over $600 each. I imagine there are several vendors on this board that can offer you better prices.

-Randy

Back