• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does anyone have a Dali exhaust?

Which model do you own? How do you like the sound and how much cabin drones? Any HP gains? Thanks.

I have the new adjustable Tubi, fit is perfect, sound is wonderful (could be louder), interior noise only detectable at Vtec, love the sound and fit, waited 8 months worth every day IMO. Gil

I have the Rice Rocket with the round tips. Fit is perfect, very nice quality. I found it well worth the $$$. That being said, if you're interested in a used one (mine is in new cond with approx 1,000 miles of fair-weathered use), let me know. I am itching to spend some cash, and a Tubi or the new Anytime system is intriguing me. As for sound, there's a very nice video clip I can get you of someone else's Ark system that is a dead ringer for what you'd be getting here.

I have a Dali "Whishuponastar" exhaust and I love it. I was looking for something that was a little louder than stock and didn't have a drone so that I could listen to my stereo. This exhaust is exactly what I wanted.
It's great, if you want to hear the exhaust, roll down the window and stand on it.... if you don't want to hear it, roll the window up and enjoy your stereo.

97 Spa Yellow Pearl
OZ wheels, Tein coilovers, Dali exhaust and sway bars, Alpine stereo.

I have the Rice Rocket w/ round tips as well.. I love it. It's exactly what I was looking for- I was getting alot of sewing machine comments before-- not anymore.. oh yeah, and the price was sweet too.

lowdwnsteve said:
I have the Rice Rocket w/ round tips as well.. I love it. It's exactly what I was looking for- I was getting alot of sewing machine comments before-- not anymore.. oh yeah, and the price was sweet too.

I echo this statement.
However, I do notice a bit of resonance in cabin at certain RPMs driving around town. Doesn't bother me there but does get a little tiresome on long trips. Have found that running in 4th gear on interstate totally eliminates that. Wouldn't say that driving for a few hours in 4th is a good idea though.:confused:

92NSX said:
I echo this statement.
However, I do notice a bit of resonance in cabin at certain RPMs driving around town. Doesn't bother me there but does get a little tiresome on long trips. Have found that running in 4th gear on interstate totally eliminates that. Wouldn't say that driving for a few hours in 4th is a good idea though.:confused:

I also agree with the resonating-- but the 4th gear thing I wouldn't know anything about.:mad: stupid automatic :tongue:

rjp said:
I have the Rice Rocket with the round tips. Fit is perfect, very nice quality. I found it well worth the $$$.

I agree. I have the sliced tip version though.

7492daliexhaust.jpg

Had one up to a few weeks ago, excellent buy all round, very nice exhaust for the price. I decided to try something different with nicer looking tips for my setup...

Here is mine after I took it off approx~8000kms later, just a bit of blue/purple/bronzing on the stainless, which is normal...

7225IMG_2839-med.JPG

Back