• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Dood panels/91 vs 03?

Will 03 door panels directly replace 91 door panels? Im mean everything, even window switches, mirror/door lock switches? Looking to upgrade a bit. Thank you.

You shouldn't have a problem.Everything is plug and play.They all are the same.Only thing different is the door inserts.They did the door inserts to match the seats.That's all.GL!

They are not all the same, in 2004-2005 they removed the power door lock switch on the passenger side.

They will fit. The stitching is different. I have them in my car and the door to dash transition shows the black stitch in the dash and the lighter stitch on the door. Not a deal breaker but you will notice it.

in 2004 they deleted the un-lock switch but.....

you just un-click this delete plate and screw in your lock switch and done.

as for everything interior wise it will all fit.

even the blueish RPM, Speedo, gas, oil gauges will fit into the coupe cluster. I did this

my 92 has every single interior thing upgraded to the 02+ style. and exterior minus the bubble eyes.

They will fit. The stitching is different. I have them in my car and the door to dash transition shows the black stitch in the dash and the lighter stitch on the door. Not a deal breaker but you will notice it.

You almost wish somebody had the dash, as well as the door panels available... oh wait :wink:

Does the contrast stitching extend to the glovebox, or is it only the top stitch which is contrast?

You almost wish somebody had the dash, as well as the door panels available... oh wait :wink:

Does the contrast stitching extend to the glovebox, or is it only the top stitch which is contrast?
The dash is avail. at an additional $850. More work than I want to take on. I've considered dying the stitching to match mine.

The dash is avail. at an additional $850. More work than I want to take on. I've considered dying the stitching to match mine.

There is an actual color difference in the leather between early and later cars, so you may notice the new panels being a different shade to the dash in your car and the other 1991 items you retain.

There is an actual color difference in the leather between early and later cars, so you may notice the new panels being a different shade to the dash in your car and the other 1991 items you retain.
Well this is a bummer. Are the 91 panels actually covered in real leather? I really don't know.

Not from what I have. Just the top of the door panel meets the dash. I mean it didn't break my deal to keep them....

I notice it as soon as they were installed. ...I mean sitting back and admiring my work and I saw it. ..WTF... Then the oh well. I'm not taking them off because of that. The perforated leather looks better..

Back