• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior door handle

Hello from Houston Space center area. I want to buy a drivers side door handle. I need outside door handle please. I now like to ask you a question has anyone had this problem. If I open the door fro the passenger side as soon as you start pulling the handle you can feel it to start opening the door. That is good a good working door handle. now when I pull the drivers side door handle you dont feel anything until its almost all the way pulled out when it reaches the end of its pulling travel then you have to pull pretty hard for the door to open. Has anyone every seen or heard of this problem? If I open the drivers side from inside it works okay just fine its only the outside door handle. I have been trying to see is it the handle? or is it the door latch? I will gladly buy either one I just like to know which one is bad. if any one has seen this problem please please let me know what you found out. the car is a 1992 Acura NSX any questions will be gladly answered If you want to call or text please call or text at 832 479 6647 thank you so much

respectfully
stephen

Back