• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Downforce GTR widbody?

Hey! Does enyone know where I can buy the Downforce gtr kit? I really only whant those rear fenders!! looks great.. Perhaps theres some other JGTC style fenders anywhere?

thanx

Here is an equally important question. Why doesn't Peter Chou post in the Vendor section on his products. I like his stuff but don't never see any posts. Anyone know why :confused:

1TITENSX said:
Here is an equally important question. Why doesn't Peter Chou post in the Vendor section on his products. I like his stuff but don't never see any posts. Anyone know why :confused:

Thats a good Q, he might be shy! by the way, what rear fenders are U using? looks like TAITEC...

Tewen said:
really? where did you see that? I´m having some problems with the downforce homepage..

Yea, their website is really hard to navigate.

Click Enter > Click DF Logo > Products > Acura NSX > NSX GTR > Click Price (At the top)

A complete run down of every different piece is listed. For your rear fenders:

71501 Rear Fender Pair FRP White 1,000.00
71502 Rear Fender Pair FRP Black 1,000.00
71505 Rear Fender Pair Carbon Fiber 1,600.00

:biggrin:

thanx!! I had to clear out my browser to get the page to work! but I found it now!
U think those rear fenders would look good whit the Cantrell JGTC widebody kit? whish I had more pics of the downforce fenders..

Tewen said:
looks great anyways! do U know if the Sorcery fenders are wider??

Thanks man. The Sorcery front fenders are 40mm wider than stock and the Taitec rear fenders are 30mm wider than stock. So the answer is yes, but not really noticeable.

Back