• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DownForce & my Panda look

Finally stepped up to a DF R-wing and the 02 rear valence to update the look of the car.

Sean touched up a few places as well and now the car is pimped. My car is white/black top so I am going for the Panda look. Again, Sean's mad paint skills is apparent and his attention to detail is obvious. The parts Peter made is top notch.

On my way home to san diego, at the gas station, a Suby-dude stopped and commented how good the car looked, on the freeway, 2 cars were taking pix and thumbs up at 2 different times while busy traffic zooming by which is rare and consider I am in Orange County.

Back