• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce NSX update program.

Hey guys. We are finally ready to do conversions at our facility. It's been a pain finally meeting city ordinances with all the new equipment, but it's a green light now! :)

Special price for first 2 clients: $8000

Includes: Downforce front bumper conversion, Downforce NSX-R style hood, Downforce 02 front lip, Downforce 02 rear valance, Downforce OEM style sideskirts, OEM bumper beam, brackets, seals, 3 piece tail lights, OEM headlights, and OEM HID.

You may add other Downforce parts and receive free paint and install.

This price includes all parts, hardware, paint, AND installation! :)

*There is no guarantee on paint match. We will obviously use the correct color code, and match as best as we can. However some colors are very very hard to get perfect, such as yellow/white/silver.

You can PM or email me for details.

Thanks!

Ben

Last edited:
Hi Ben,

Im very interested in the 02 conversion but I might just need the front done coz I already have the complete 02 rear. So how much would it be for just the front conversion? Thanks..

so you guys have a spray booth now?

or have paint capabilities?

yeah how much for front 02 conversion only? i'll probably have mine shipped as i am at the opposite corner of the country.

Hi Ben,

Im very interested in the 02 conversion but I might just need the front done coz I already have the complete 02 rear. So how much would it be for just the front conversion? Thanks..

I will PM you a quote today. Berlina black I assume?

Not willing just to sell the parts only? This is a great deal, wish I had the full amount of funds and also able to bring the car down to you guys.

Taking first car in this week. Please contact me if you would like the next spot.

I will update this thread with some before and after photos after we complete the first job! :wink:

Ben

Back